Back from self break.

Go down

Back from self break.

Post by Alex1989 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:30 pm

I'm back from my self imposed break, I needed to step away from the blog and forum, since EVERYTHING is triggering. even advice, whether good or bad triggers a sense of hopelessness and despair, to make problems worse, the army shrink (a Colonel) is in training and will be back in December or January, So basically I am riding this depression until I can get the help.

so basically I am neither well or in danger, simply surviving, just making the best of the situation...

If anyone has any good ideas for a "temporary fix" let me know. PLEASE let me know. I might need all the support I can get. (preferably cat pics.)
Alex1989

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Back from self break.

Post by Werel on Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Cat pics: can do!

Werel
Moderator of "Meeting People and Dating Advice"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:41 pm

This is my favourite kitten of late:

Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex1989 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:55 am

So, I need an opinion from you all, I am not using this as a self diagnosis, I'll leave that to a doctor, but is my reaction to basic benign advice way out of proportion? I know that I over react sometimes, but over simple self improvement advice? that is a sign of a major fault. I just need to know so I can find a way with the colonel to try to fix it.

P.S. Thanks for the kitties!!
Alex1989

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:22 pm

Hmm. From what I've seen here, it does seem like your reactions to that kind of thing can be very intense. I wouldn't worry too much in advance about what you need to work on, I think part of what you do with the Colonel will be figuring that stuff out together. (But it's also okay to have your own ideas what you'd like to work on)
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum