NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused and happy outburst [happyrant]

5 posters

Go down

Confused and happy outburst [happyrant] Empty Confused and happy outburst [happyrant]

Post by Hirundo Bos Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Someone somewhere online just told me how I made her horny. And I replied. I mean, I replied awkwardly, maybe not comprehensibly, and didn't understand a lot when she replied back. But what I didn't do was panic and not reply at all, or answer with some digital equivalent of looking behind me just in case she was talking to someone else. And this is not the only thing...

in the space of a week and a day, I've
- asked someone whose personality I enjoyed if she'd like to go for a cup of coffee
- initiated a number of conversations on Tinder, three of which consist of more than two back-and-forths
- when someone asked me what I was searching for, answered I was ultimately hoping for something physical
- asked one of the people if she wanted to meet up, and she said yes, when she gets home from vacation
- asked an OLD acquaintance who's currently going through some stuff if she wants me to keep taking the initiative to meet
- asked someone I've been crushing on for a while if she wanted to go out on a date!!!
- received some DM emotional support from someone I know online, and emotionally supported them in return
- shouted out on Twitter when I had a self image chrisis, and gotten lots and lots of love in return

Oh yeah, and the pass at someone I kind of made on a meetup some days before this, who responded by listing the quite good reasons why we'd make a quite poor couple. That was the turning point for all of this I think. (she's the one who said I made her horny today)

It's as if all the things, ALL the social and relational things that's been out of reach for so long is suddenly falling in my lap, all at once, and it's scary and confusing and also great, and I'm so hoping it's not just a temporary thing.

I think I'm at least four of these at the moment.
Run in circles flail Run in circles flail Run in circles flail Run in circles flail
Hirundo Bos
Hirundo Bos

http://abouthirundo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Confused and happy outburst [happyrant] Empty Re: Confused and happy outburst [happyrant]

Post by kath Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:53 am

yaaaay!
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Confused and happy outburst [happyrant] Empty Re: Confused and happy outburst [happyrant]

Post by Hirundo Bos Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:19 am

Yes, pretty much yaay Smile
Hirundo Bos
Hirundo Bos

http://abouthirundo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:27 am

Adding a yay. Those are some impressive accomplishments, Hirundo
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Congrats!
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumble Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:28 pm

osm dood

Bumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum