Its all true

Go down

Its all true

Post by LEOGfan on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello guys, I have been a reader and follower of the Dr.nerdlove community since 2011-2012, I may not post or contribute a lot to the forums or the articles in the main site, but I have been reading and I have been paying attention and it's finally paid off , a couple months ago I met a cute girl at a bar and a month later , then ended up losing my virginity to her , Finally! , then by using tinder I was able to meet a lot of girls and using the advice dr nerdlove and you guys give here in the forums I was able to overcome my low confidence and ended up hooking up with over 5 more girls, Me ! The guy who hadnt kissed a girl by his 20th birthday. Just to be clear tho , I'm not trying to imply that the number of girls you hook up with makes you better than someone,Its just that i never tought that i would be the type of guy that's in this type of situation and it really helped me overcome my low confidence, right now I'm dating this girl that's for all intents and purposes "out of my league", but now I feel confident around her and she can see that and she likes me cause I'm funny and I make her laugh , I always tought those were lies but I'm here to tell all the guys that are like I used to and tought that all those examples didn't apply to them and that it was too late for them or that you were just cursed . It's all true! There are no leagues! You can get a girl if you're funny or interesting or smart! It doesn't matter if you're an older Virgin! It's all in your head! And you won't realize it until it happens to you just like I did
I'm sorry if my post sounds corny or douchie , it's just something I would have liked to read on here when I needed it , There is still a long road ahead of me and I have a lot to learn about relationships, but it's ok because I know now that can do it

LEOGfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its all true

Post by Werel on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:06 pm

That's awesome, LEOGfan! Glad to hear you've gleaned some useful stuff from here, and that you've found some confidence and success with dating. Smile
Werel
Moderator of "Meeting People and Dating Advice"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Congrats!
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:19 pm

Hey, that's cool! Glad things are working out for you!
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirundo Bos on Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Congratulations – and it is useful to read, for someone like me who's getting there, but still get awfully impatient at times.
Hirundo Bos

View user profile http://abouthirundo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:42 am

Great to hear that things are working for you! Congratulations!
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fakely mctest on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:03 pm

That's so nice to hear! I'm glad you're doing so well!

General Oversight Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FormerlyShyGuy on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:20 am

Congratulations!

FormerlyShyGuy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content