NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo General

4 posters

Go down

Nintendo General Empty Nintendo General

Post by bomaye Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:16 am

Nintendo's been balling the last little while

- Pokemon Go was apparently a popular thing
- NES Mini incoming in the next few weeks. One box, 30 NES games, save states, HDMI output, basically a huge waste of cash if you have an internet connection because of emulators a blast from the past if your bones only recently started creaking
- Pokemon Sun and Moon incoming, there's already a demo up on the 3DS. It's heavily based on Hawai'i, the bad guys are white rappers, and the entire Pokedex got accidentally leaked already OOPS
- The Nintendo NX is getting revealed tomorrow or the day after. From rumours and leaks:

- It's multi-purpose: You can plug it into your TV, or you can carry it around with you like a tablet. It's mashing together the portable and console lines.
- It uses cartridges instead of discs
- It will launch with a Mario game
- There's supposedly going to be 4 launch games
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild (supposed to be Open World Zelda) is going to be on it
- Pokemon games are also going to be on it
- Supposedly the "basic" price is $299 US and the bundle price is $399 US (investors were supposedly selling stock because they think it's too high)
- It's following the trend of the end of console gaming more or less.
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Nintendo General Empty Re: Nintendo General

Post by Werel Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:46 pm

bomaye wrote:
- Pokemon Sun and Moon incoming, there's already a demo up on the 3DS. It's heavily based on Hawai'i, the bad guys are white rappers, and the entire Pokedex got accidentally leaked already OOPS

Pretty excited about this (Shiny/thrilled Alola Raticate Shiny/thrilled), but for some reason there are no special release events planned here. Which is nuts, because people here are still playing Pokemon Go in droves, and a Sun/Moon launch party on Oahu would probably be an even bigger turnout than the annual Boyz II Men concert. MISSED OPPORTUNITIES, NINTENDO. Disapproving

(This "Missingno is a Night Marcher" theory is cute though)
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Oh wow
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:33 am

Sun pre-ordered Grin

I skipped Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire so this'll be the first one in a little awhile
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:25 pm

The full Nintendo Switch reveal happened yesterday and is up on youtube.

Thoughts?
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahrimnir Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:53 pm

So I finally got a chance to play Breath of the Wild today. Until now, either I've been busy or one of my siblings had occupied the Switch. But now, I sat down to play and suddenly three hours had gone by. It feels quite different from most other Zelda-games. I do love the Zelda series in general, but there's nothing wrong with changing it up sometimes.

A friend of mine nicknamed the game "The Legend of Elder Scrolls: Breath of Skyrim". And yeah, describing it as a mix of classic Zelda and Skyrim isn't too inaccurate.

I haven't gotten very far, but so far I love it!
Sahrimnir
Sahrimnir

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:45 pm

Fuuuuuckkkkk, Switch looks p. cool now
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Glides Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Real late to this party but Breath of the Wild is the first time I've ever owned a Zelda game and I'm loving it and I named my horse Bullseye and if you don't like it you can fuck right off.

Glides

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:36 am

Got dat Switch. Gimme friend codes if anyone wants to Mario Kart or something eventually
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum