NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do i get obsessed with weird things?

3 posters

Go down

Why do i get obsessed with weird things? Empty Why do i get obsessed with weird things?

Post by Bootlebat Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:27 am

Usually about once I year I'll suddenly get obsessed with something (usually a band,celebrity,song, or something like that) Not anything dangerous but the feeling is so intense it's kind of uncomfortable and I think about it all the time.

Bootlebat

Back to top Go down

Why do i get obsessed with weird things? Empty Re: Why do i get obsessed with weird things?

Post by bomaye Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:29 am

OCD maybe?

I used to get super-intense and obsessive about things (and in some ways still do) but as long as you're not forcing it on people in an unwanted manner and you can kind of recognize when you're boring people who don't care about what it is you're talking too much about, it's fine.
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Why do i get obsessed with weird things? Empty Re: Why do i get obsessed with weird things?

Post by Bootlebat Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:49 am

The best way I can describe it is kinda like when you are a kid and have a raging crush on someone.

Bootlebat

Back to top Go down

Post by berrybear Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:39 pm

It's just enthusiasm, nothing more. Don't panic, it's normal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum