Sword Art Online Anime [Half Recommendation... but some of it is Full Recommendation]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sword Art Online Anime [Half Recommendation... but some of it is Full Recommendation] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sword Art Online Anime [Half Recommendation... but some of it is Full Recommendation]

Post by bomaye on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 pm

That gives me a sneaking suspicion that you'll like the last arc of SAO Season 2 and Alternative: GGO

There's things to really like about Phantom Bullet that the rest of SAO doens't do, but it's also Kirito at probably his most Gary Stu-ness
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online Anime [Half Recommendation... but some of it is Full Recommendation] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sword Art Online Anime [Half Recommendation... but some of it is Full Recommendation]

Post by bomaye on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:39 am

S2E5 - This is the episode that got me fully invested in the Phantom Bullet arc

Spoiler:

- BAD BITCHES ON BIKES
- BULLET ZA BULLET
- Have to enter real information to be eligible to win money, but can leave it blank or fake it otherwise.
- See I'm more of an "internet me and real me are two different people" kinds of people, so I really liked that Sinon brought that into it since a large part of what SAO is about is that real life is real life even in the virtual one
- Kirito getting nervous because any of them could be DESU GUN. That 1% chance of someone being able to virtually kill in real life is 100% real to him when actually in-game
- Awriiiight, get to see Sinon half-naked before getting sexually harrassment notices up the ass for the rest of your natural life, gg Kirito
- "I want to teach you one last thing... HOW TO DIE, PERVERT SCUM"
- Or I guess that whole thing about "defeat"
- Sinon's just as over-dramatic as Kirito
- And her smirk about killing all the strong ones
- "Hi, I'm that person." Getting rumbled to Sinon's friends now
- And he was thinking of hitting on her rofl
- "Stop calling me by my name" rofl
- Is Sinon DESU GUN?
- "If I could at least deflect a few of those bullets with my sword..." GARY STU KUNG FU
- So the point where he's listening for his opponent is interesting to me, because while it's Gary Stu-like, he also spent years inside a virtual setting in a life-or-death situation. It does seem kind of plausible to me that he'd be able to assess an online situation that way a lot more than someone who just games for fun does.
- And then he wins a gunfight with a knife like he's a fucking Jedi and Gary Stu has reached his final form rofl
- That slow-motion ballistics as the bullet is getting propelled out of the gun and then melted by the Laser Sword
- And this fucking nerd tries to sheathe his sword again
- DESU GUN
- "Are you the real thing?"
- They know each other
- "This name... That skill with the blade"
- Fucking ANOTHER SURVIVOR
- LAUGHING
- COFFIN
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:35 pm

S2E5

Spoiler:

-you have to give your real information to win real money. But presumably the account has your real information somewhere there and they could just put the money onto the credit card you pay with. Makes it seem like the game creator or someone else with control over the system is going to be the villain again, and their villainous plan involves politely asking for your information, and everyone should have read the fine print before clicking the "I agree to be murdered in real life" box Grin
-chickened out of giving his real info
-it's a grey area game that might be letting people get murdered shortly after a similar type of game killed thousands and is almost totally separated from real world control, but at least it's got good translation Wink
-she's already started accidentally hinting at her deep personal issues to him, his harem-field is in good form!
-Kirito getting creeped out by how dark and serious everything is in GGO tournament, I agree is there really not even one high-level player who trolls all the serious ones by dressing as a banana or something?! (not to mention, this game is so low in waifus that he has to be a cute girl to make up for it?! And it calls itself a murder-game! Disapproving)
-oh shit, she started changing in front of him and now he has to admit he's not a girl at the worst possible time (though, whyyyy does it seem like cross-gender avatars aren't a thing??)
-I always lol at slaps causing actual hp damage
--The way she's going all edgy and dramatic "I want to teach you the taste of the bullet that spells defeat," while he's responding as if it's a normal, polite, nice-to-meet-you interaction Laughing
-Kirito, you're such a little shit Laughing
-Everytime they say "Bullet of Bullets," I picture one big bullet that when you shoot someone and the bullet lodges in someone, a bunch of miniscule bullets pop out of the big bullet and start shooting them from the inside (while making little "pew pew pew" sounds)
-You know, they make such a thing of how pretty Kirito is that he gets mistaken for a girl, but Sinon's friend is just as pretty.
-her one "I'm going to kill the strong ones" already has him thinking she could be Death Gun
-Thirty seconds of having trouble getting used to the game style and then he remembered he's a Mary Sue and can block bullets with his sword, challenge over Sad The bit where he can feel how the world works around him was cool, though, he's spent so long in a life-or-death game that analyzing every part of his awareness is natural to him (though, I seem to recall he basically had that to begin with in the first SAO anyway Wink)
-the lightsaber is so awesome it just electrocutes the opponent into paralysis so you can just stand there and drain their hp without even having to hit them a second time Neutral
-that's kind of sad, he doesn't even like this game at all, should have tried it out before taking a job that requires playing it Sad
-it'd be hilarious if scary robot skull dude turned out to be Klein
-How creepy it feels knowing it's an SAO survivor (and he uses the word survivor - they've been mostly playing it as lighthearted and like everyone's totally recovered and thinks more fondly of SAO than anything, it's interesting to see a little more of the dark side in his reaction)
-the laughing skull logo is dumb as hell, though, it looks like the logo equivalent of a 1994 geocities webpage with a picture background running under the text, an under-construction graphic, an auto-playing midi and 6 web-rings at the bottom.
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:07 am

Enail wrote:S2E5

Spoiler:

-the laughing skull logo is dumb as hell, though, it looks like the logo equivalent of a 1994 geocities webpage with a picture background running under the text, an under-construction graphic, an auto-playing midi and 6 web-rings at the bottom.

It would fit the trolling element of it being a PKer Wink
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:36 am

They otherwise seem to take themselves pretty seriously, though. Sad
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Spoiler:

They weren't actually sure anything they were doing was real as I recall, just getting in the way and screwing with things.
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:12 pm

Spoiler:
But robot skull dude doesn't seem like he'd even be capable of laughing at himself Sad. I more took when they said they don't know it's real if they're killing people or not as a justification to tell themselves it wasn't that bad.
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Spoiler:

Right, but you don't PK in MMOs unless you're essentially just trying to be a troll. Upsetting the social order and all that
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Spoiler:
I still feel like this might just be giving bad graphic design too much credit Uh-oh
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Spoiler:

I'm not giving them credit at all, I just assume it's a happy accident that it kinda fits Wink
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:41 pm

S2E6

Spoiler:

- Whether he's the real Kirito or a fake, Death Gun's gonna kill him
- Having a PTSD attack over the Laughing Coffin. This is what was missing from the second half of Season 1
- "But they're not the only ones who murdered people" just as Kirito is remembering killing the Laughing Coffin guy who tried to kill him
- Fucking loved this retcon/story addition. It always felt a little weird to me that the Clearing Party was basically the law but they apparently never did anything about the Laughing Coffin, even when members were infiltrating their ranks. Turns out, yes they actually did do something, they nutted up and decided to take them down and possibly even become murderers themselves to stop them.
- No Heathcliff though
- Fuck man, it's a video game but Kirito still decapitated someone
- Kirito even afraid he's being haunted by the one of the two he killed or they've somehow returned to the digital world as revenge
- Eyyy Sinon-chan, coming to hang out just after DESU GUN leaves
- Awriiight, Sinon vs Kirito
- Duel-style after Sinon panicked
- Thought she was gonna aim to shoot him in the dick at first
- Yup, he cut a sniper's bullet in half with his sword
- "I could see your eyes through the scope" as he's holding her close by the waist. Harem-mode initiate
- Kirito asking her if she could still pull the trigger even if the bullet could kill someone for real, and she already did that IRL, god damnnnnnnn
- And he's bothered that he doesn't even know the names of the three people he killed
- "Surrender, killing babes isn't my thing Wink wink nudge nudg " Wouldn't you literally just pull your pistol and shoot him in the head 300 times
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:09 pm

Whoops, I forgot to post this before.

S2E6
Spoiler:

-that he's really panicking after the Laughing Coffin encounter makes it feel so much more genuinely scary, the feeling that real murderers from the traumatic death game could be hiding anywhere is so much worse than just a solid person he has to find and deal with (also, I wonder if there was any kind of attempt post-SAO to prosecute the murderers, I doubt you'd be able to get any convictions when it's in a virtual world, but there'd probably be at least enough legal doubt that you could try, since they were warned deaths are real, and there are probably some offenders who enough other players could testify against that they might have a case. I could see public opinion making for some pretty strong pressure to get the law involved, it's so sensationalist.)
-The fight against Laughing Coffin people seems so much more brutal than the fights against bosses, glad they're showing that they actually dealt with them.
-his hands shaking and starting to be scared the people he killed are after him, this is almost the first time you get that sense of lingering horror of somewhere where reality doesn't work right, and having to fight to survive in that; he's been playing games like reality not working right is a fun perk, but you can't totally escape from the possibility that it can not work right in horrifying ways once it's been introduced
-grabbing her hands for comfort like "if I've got a harem with me it might turn Gary Stu mode back on."
-And she pictures her real, afraid, self and becomes more gentle
-having to go right back into a fight so suddenly after that, just stands there without dodging for a moment before going back into fight-mode
-Even the people in the show are disgusted by how good he is at everything Laughing
-Sinon freaking herself out to the point of missing from him reminding her of herself and just standing there seeming completely vulnerable (that's probably a good thing, training yourself to shoot sad-looking kids just standing there unarmed doesn't seem like it'd be a good thing)
-getting upset that it's just a game to him when for her it's her only way of trying to recover Sad
-seriously, his idea of a fair way to restart the fight is to give a sniper 10 metres?! That's not enough for a sniper, but plenty for an overpowered guy with a sword. And she's got one bullet while a sword doesn't need ammo, and we know he can deflect bullets and doesn't rely on the lines. They're trying to make it sound like it's unfair in her favour, but it doesn't even sound like a challenge for him  Disgruntled
-What a surprise, he dodged it, I'm so shocked Neutral
-tango hold, that is not a platonic way to end this, Kirito!
-she thinks he has the secret to true strength. Sorry, Sinon, you gotta be a Mary Sue for that Wink
-he's thinking about killing in a game but it's real, but she's actually pulled the literal trigger in real life and hoping that a game that isn't real can give her back her strength IRL, wonder how she's going to take it when real killing comes into the not-real game that's supposed to save her.
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:37 pm

S2E7

Spoiler:

-lying to his sister about participating
-Jeez, talk to your girlfriend-wife, Kirito! She gets it!
-I'm so angsty, I have to shut out and lie to everyone in my life for their own good, so brave and so tragic  Sleep
-Sinon, dude, you might not have a Kirito-level harem, but still, don't vent to your one harem guy about the other one, these things have etiquette rules!
-anime/general tropes pet peeve: all attention is equal, disliking someone and liking someone are totally the same thing, no one ever finds someone really annoying or outright dislikes someone if they're not 90% of the way to in love with them (apparently I'm in love with a loooot of people, and none of them are my wife Uh-oh)
-he immediately and cheerfully jumps to "let's ambush and beat the crap out of him..." In-game, but still, dude's a little scary Laughing
-she made a finger-gun without getting freaked out, is that progress? (10/10 psychiatrists agree, being annoyed by a sufficiently wonderful and talented human being is the quickest way to overcome even your most deep-seated traumas)
-Get you a boy who thinks you're as cool as your badass video game avatar
-he's taken her stoic persona for strength when she just wishes she could have feelings again :/
-She gives him a kind but straightforward no-but-maybe-later, again, I love how she just goes ahead and handles things like a reasonable person without getting into over-dramatic tropes and coyness.
-So Nurse Creeper can cut the creeping and have serious conversations if you ask the right question
-when they showed the fight with Laughing Coffin, the impression I got was that it was enough in the heat of battle and they were dangerous enough that he didn't have much option to not kill them, but he feels that clearly he could have, not sure if I'm misremembering or if it's just his guilt talking
-feeling like forgetting the people he killed means he doesn't have the right to remember who he saved by doing it
-the balloon of Sinon's missing emotions floating by the hospital window
-A moment in happy fantasy world with Klein and the harem (makes sense, he basically was part of Kirito's harem).
-Asuna just doesn't seem like a healer to me, any of the other girls would be a way better fit, (my top vote'd probably be Silica since she had her pet do healing in Aincrad, so she already has an association with it, and she's not too great as an attacker. I could see Suguha too, even though it'd be sort of weird not to have her be primarily a sword-user). I suspect they just had her be one because her role is to be supportive and loving and worried from afar now that she's not a big part of the plot and that suits healer.
-Oh god, Sinon's friend is one of those people that can't not spill out their crush-feelings every two seconds, this is too awkward
-oh whew, he dials it back when she gets sharp about it, maybe he won't kill us all with second-hand awkwardness
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:44 am

S2E7

Spoiler:

- Lying to Sugu's face even though she already knows :nono:
- >tfw you'll never facetime Asuna at nearly-midnight
- >tfw you'll never make Sinon so mad that she kicks stuff in real life
- >tfw you'll never be a beta orbiter offering to run decoy so Sinon can snipe Alpha Kirito (actually I'm cool with that)
- And Kirito makes her mad enough that she can finger-gun without even thinking about it IRL
- Uhhh, nevermind springing it on her without her expecting it, but hugging Sinon's back against a pole probably hurts her back, you numb-nuts
- Kirito finally having the IRL PTSD over the death game that I wished would've been in the second half of season 1
- NURSE-CHAN PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME TOO
- I like that Kirito is actually worried that he killed two people and forgot their faces so easily.
- That kid's red balloon that Sinon saw let go just floated up in the window while Nurse-chan was hugging him.
- I also find it interesting because you get the feeling that he's never talked about it to fellow SAO survivors or his friends, even though they were there too. They're the people most likely to get it, but also the people he would probably least want to admit these things to.
- The harem all hanging out in ALO (Klein included in the harem)
- I like how Klein's HP was dropping to zero and no one panicked or had flashbacks. I can't tell if they would have PTSD style flashbacks over things like that or if it's so easy without perma-death that they wouldn't react to it at all
- "Jack Reacher" haaaaa I know that's a reference at least Laughing

Enail wrote:S2E7

Spoiler:

-Asuna just doesn't seem like a healer to me, any of the other girls would be a way better fit, (my top vote'd probably be Silica since she had her pet do healing in Aincrad, so she already has an association with it, and she's not too great as an attacker. I could see Suguha too, even though it'd be sort of weird not to have her be primarily a sword-user). I suspect they just had her be one because her role is to be supportive and loving and worried from afar now that she's not a big part of the plot and that suits healer.

Spoiler:

She's still a Swordswoman, it's just a trait of the character race she is. In ALO there's like 8 or 9 different fairy races and they all have their different magic strengths and specialties. Kirito's uses illusions as an example, but he's still sword-swingin Kirito
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:43 pm

bomaye wrote:S2E7
Spoiler:

She's still a Swordswoman, it's just a trait of the character race she is. In ALO there's like 8 or 9 different fairy races and they all have their different magic strengths and specialties. Kirito's uses illusions as an example, but he's still sword-swingin Kirito

Spoiler:
Still, you've got to make these things fit the characters! The whole point of special skills and specializations is to customize something that fits each person, and especially when you can slot characters into different settings with different ones, coming up with a satisfying fit in the new system is what alternate universes exist for (no, it's not just that I like fitting people into boxes, this is objectively the true purpose of creating alternate universes Razz)! Illusion doesn't fit Kirito either, they've got this stuff all wrong! Disapproving
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:21 pm

S2E8
Spoiler:

-didn't Death Gun just show up in public and shoot people, not in a battle or anything? I thought Kirito was just doing the tournament to attract his attention so he'd show up afterwards, is there a reason he thinks he'll be in the tournament that I'm forgetting?
-Kirito asking questions that were already covered in an email, that's not even being a "I'm so annoying because I get under your skin with my awesomeness" protagonist jerk, that's just being an ordinary-life, self-centered, petty jerk Laughing
-what this show thinks life is like for girls  Suspect
-if this question was so important, ask it first instead of wasting her time filling you in on emails you didn't bother to read, jeez, Kirito
-when she asks if this has to do with whatever upset him yesterday, he has this look of "what? someone seeing straight through to my issues instead of the other way round??" like the universe betrayed him a teeny bit
-he says life or death, and she assumes he means it was intense, death doesn't come to mind with VR at all for her the way it does for the SAO survivors
-calling it "that game," it's so famous you don't need to name it, or so awful it doesn't feel right to, and then she apologizes for asking
-telling him not to let anyone else kill him before she can, aww, they're nemeses now
-her little "thank you"
-the brightly coloured catgirl announcer looks so out of place in that world, like they couldn't think of a drab, post-apocalyptic style of sexy/cute for an announcer (I'm still waiting for a ridiculously costumed top-tier player, though, surely there's got to be one who doesn't take themselves so seriously)
-Kirito sneaks up on her while she's chiding someone else for letting someone sneak up on him Laughing
-her hand shaking with the handgun (I was wondering if she'd have a harder time using a handgun than a sniper rifle, more close-up and similar to her RL situation, being a sniper is very distancing)
-that dude's positively balletic, whereas the guy Kirito met seemed big and clanky
-stun bullets, very Laughing Coffin
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:11 pm

Awriight, Wrestlemania weekend out of the way, back to (catching up on) regularly scheduled programming

S2E8

Spoiler:

- I like how Kirito transitioned to "Sinon-nee-san" as if that was going to change anything
- "Kirito-chan" Fuck Laughing
- And now they're discussing whether they'd love to get shot by Sinon or sliced up by Kirito-"chan"
- Kirito's getting used to his feminine charm and increasing the male side of his harem exponentially
- It kind of just occurred to me while they were drinking sodas and probably having the fake VR soda taste in their mouth, deep-dive would be an interesting way to placebo the body into eating right but still getting to taste the things you really love.
- Part of why I love Phantom Bullet and GGO Alternative is that the spy satellite and set-up for BULLET OF BULLETS makes for really good tension
- Kirito admitting that they tried to kill each other for real and Sinon starting to catch on that he might've been one of the SAO players, that he might've killed someone in self-defense and she might be able to share her burden or her grief or basically any kind of shared-experience with him but can't quite bring herself to do it
- Sinon avoids checking for where Kirito is so she isn't tempted to go find him
- The beat drops as the Pale Rider crazy acrobatics starts Shiny/thrilled
- Death Gun's probably my favourite SAO design, he's almost like a Sith Lord but with a gun instead of a lightsaber

Enail wrote:S2E8
Spoiler:

-didn't Death Gun just show up in public and shoot people, not in a battle or anything? I thought Kirito was just doing the tournament to attract his attention so he'd show up afterwards, is there a reason he thinks he'll be in the tournament that I'm forgetting?

Spoiler:

I think it was assumed because he revealed himself to Kirito in the waiting area for the prelims
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:56 pm

S2E9

Getting in front of the newly speed-demon enail :p

Spoiler:

- Imagine logging into an MMO so you can watch another MMO instead
- Yui throwing punches is adorable
- Death Gun shot him once, didn't take out all his HP, and he drops dead
- Don't give a shit if it's edgy, telling the crowd he's gonna kill'em all when he's actually killing people like that is p. cool for an evil guy
- Asuna and Klein both recognize him
- Sinon doesn't really believe the rumours but catches on that Kirito is taking it way too seriously
- And then Kirito lets her know that yeah, IRL PKers did actually happen in SAO
- It's real, so Sinon is starting to PTSD for real :/
- God, Kirito is so ridiculously overpowered (but blocking bullets to give Sinon a clear shot was p. cool)
- Harem starting to worry
- Shoot him, beat him and forget about him, Sinon <3
- WHOOPS DESU GUN
- Gonna kill Sinon to confirm it's the real Kirito
- And it's the same type of gun she killed with
- Death Gun's eyes roll into the eyes of the guy she killed while he's shooting the type of gun she killed with to kill her. Mother fuck
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Don't expect that to last if I'm watching Attack on Titan and Fruits Basket!
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:01 pm

S2E9
Spoiler:

-Miniature fairy Yui is adorable
-Aw, Silica's dragon followed her to the new game!
-the blazing sun as Death Gun walks in, like a Western
-the acrobatic guy clutched his chest before he disappeared, heart attack like the first death?
-God, Death Gun is so pompous, it'd be way better if he were wearing a ridiculous costume.
-Klein reached the conclusion of Laughing Coffin before Asuna
-How does someone picking up a saying of their group's leader in any way mean that he's also got to be a high-up person in the group, a bottom-rung underling is just as likely to think things their leader says are cool and try to copy them. If it were everyday speech mannerisms, sure, it'd make sense that it might be someone who talked to him a lot, but "It's showtime?" That's a dumb conclusion, sorry, Klein, you were doing so well before that.
-Sinon's ready to go after Death Gun, while Kirito's like "wtf, no, he cankill us,"  even if she knows it theoretically, game death just doesn't seem like a real possibility to her as much as it does to Kirito
-and then as soon as she's really considering real death in her therapy-game, she goes into flashbacks like she does IRL Sad
-Kirito blocks a million bullets, and then even has to tell Sinon when to shoot because she's too amazed by his wonderfulness, no one else can be more than an obedient follower while Kirito's around Neutral
-Asuna heads to the real world for more info, I'd sort of stopped thinking of the real world as a place where characters in this show could do things and got surprised that she didn't think the same way Laughing
-I'll be thrilled if Death Gun gave himself the name "Steve," it's not quite as good as a silly costume, but at least it's something
-I mean, it's not actually a bad idea to shoot him if he's in danger, presumably once he's dead in the game Death Gun can't kill him. I suppose maybe shooting his corpse would still kill him if he hadn't logged out? But given that Death Gun's good at dodging, it might be worth trying at some point. But then Sinon wouldn't be confronted with having to shoot someone who's about to kill someone, which presumably she's got to be.  
-her glowy eye thing is cool, I didn't notice that before
-STUNNED!
-so Death Gun's got some kind of satellite-disruption ability or teleportation
-Death Gun apparently knows Kirito well enough to know that threatening the nearest cute girl will bring him out of the woodwork Laughing
-Using the exact gun type that Sinon's traumatized about, plus her only option to fight is her handgun rather than the distancing rifle
-BAM (I bet it's Kirito that shot, though)
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:59 pm

S2E10

Spoiler:

- Eyyyyy you were right, Kirito to the rescue
- Run in a zig-zag pattern, a sniper should be able to hit you easily while running straight
- It's now real, Sinon's panicking and can't pull the trigger
- Of course DESU GUN goes for the very dramatic robo-horse Shiny/thrilled
- The red line as Death Gun fires the Death Gun and Sinon slides out of the way and panics even more
- "Fine, you drive and I'll shoot." Suddenly Sinon's all "Oh hell no, Hecate's mine"
- Kirito gonna help her pull her trigger Wink wink nudge nudg
- (I do like the Kirito pep-talk situation though. He lived a death game for years, Sinon's only been in one deadly situation before this. He knows how to push through or ignore his PTSD and then maybe suffer later, whereas we saw with her IRL that it still affects her)
- "Every moment he chooses to fight with everything he's got." (Because again, lived a death game 24/7 for a few years)
- Missed but KABOOM
- Environment affects the camouflage Nod
- "After I somehow managed to beat her" Lameeeee
- Can't log out during a tournament, but you could shoot her so that she dies in game and then forcibly leaves
- Harem means he's afraid to die now :nono:
- Sinon would rather die than continue "getting weaker" Sad
- "I've never bonded with anyone like that before." Somewhere, her beta orbiter just sneezed
- Ostracized even for killing in self-defense, Japanese anime people are awful Sad
- Do you think her angry chest beating is lowering Kirito's HP and he's just being too nice to say anything?
- "Let me lay my head on you for a bit." This is potentially being broadcast on E-TV right now, guys
- Sinon can't forget the face of the man she killed, Kirito can't remember he faces of two of the three he killed
- I had been waiting so long for someone who was not an SAO player to react to an SAO survivor talking about the experience
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:39 pm

bomaye wrote:
Spoiler:
Do you think her angry chest beating is lowering Kirito's HP and he's just being too nice to say anything?

Spoiler:
Depends, did the boob squeeze in that one episode in the first series do HP damage? I've been wondering that this whole time. Uh-oh  I kind of think if a really tight hug can, which it supposedly can, at least the chest-beating must be taking a few points.
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:48 pm

Did you spoil the next episode for yourself? :p
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:58 pm

Oh, yeah, oops, I'd watched part of it already and got confused between the one I'd finished and the one I hadn't, so then I figured I'd go ahead and respond to the burning question since I'd read it already Run in circles flail
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:23 am

Spoiler:

IIRC, the boob grab took place in a town/safe zone Wink
bomaye
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum