NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

+21
Robjection
waxingjaney
Werel
caliseivy
The Wisp
jcorozza
PintsizeBro
Enail
fakely mctest
InkAndComb
Wondering
Conreezy
nearly_takuan
reboot
eselle28
BasedBuzzed
UristMcBunny
Gentleman Johnny
azazel
Xexyz
BiSian
25 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 3 Empty Re: BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

Post by jcorozza Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:47 am

Someone's gotta have bingo by now...
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 3 Empty Re: BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

Post by Conreezy Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:55 am

BiSian wrote:Damn it! Why can't we get better trolls on DNL Prime! It's barely worth me lacing on my pointy shoes to face this one.

Seriously! I've reading for a year and haven't once seen my favorite troll phrase: cock carousel.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:57 am

Well, that one seems pretty specific to the Red Pill and MGTOW, no? Not quite as popular with the MRA crowd. It is a lovely mental image, though.
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:11 am

Conreezy wrote:
BiSian wrote:Damn it! Why can't we get better trolls on DNL Prime! It's barely worth me lacing on my pointy shoes to face this one.

Seriously!  I've reading for a year and haven't once seen my favorite troll phrase: cock carousel.

Oh give it time. It has cropped up before in the almost 2 years I have been reading
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:29 am

reboot wrote:
Conreezy wrote:

Seriously!  I've reading for a year and haven't once seen my favorite troll phrase: cock carousel.

Oh give it time. It has cropped up before in the almost 2 years I have been reading

Yeah, that happened a while back--poor little troll was really pissed that calling me a slut didn't make me cry. I believe we made cake/cock jokes at his expense.
BiSian
BiSian

http://thepurplebackpack.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:31 am

Well, if calling you a slut didn't work, did he at least move up to fat and ugly?
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by Conreezy Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:28 am

BiSian wrote:
reboot wrote:
Conreezy wrote:

Yeah, that happened a while back--poor little troll was really pissed that calling me a slut didn't make me cry. I believe we made cake/cock jokes at his expense.

How do you make cake/cock jokes insulting? Of all things to have my anatomy compared to, cake seems like a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:02 am

Oooh, yay, now we have Equality Dude! Who can't write a sentence without a bunch of buzzwords and the word "white" in it!
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:27 am

Equality Guy is stupid. I checked out his Twitter on a whim and was amused by the #Gamergate that was everywhere. Apparently he has no sense of irony. We shall see how he handles being called on it.
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:00 am

Very little of what he said seems to have anything to do with what other people are talking about - I get the feeling he just has some copied and pasted nonsense that he posts (probably to multiple sites) as a sort of drive-by trolling. This way he doesn't have to think about any of the responses people give or do any listening - he can just shout stuff at people.
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:05 am

Disclaimer: This is not a vague reference to any particular poster. This is the culmination of annoying shit I've been hearing these past couple weeks all over the place (OHH it was so NICE to go to church for the first time in ages, just in time to get Bible Versed with slut shamey bullshit) This will be RANTY...

Dear Assholes: Shut the fuck UP about your "need" for a virgin. STFU with your "I deserve this because I waited"--you deserve fuck all. Even IF virginity meant anything (protip, there's no medical definition of it because it only exists in your MIND) even IF virgins were the "best" out there--you would then deserve nothing--because you are a shithead and an asshole.
You are so pathetically obvious, all of you.
Hell, I grew up with the "If you don't bang til your wedding, God will make it so your spouse always loves you and never cheats and never leaves because HOLINESS" I know what this is.
This is you trying to control things that you cannot control.
Your "future spouse" might leave you. Because that's how human relationships work you shitlords--that's the whole appeal of God remember--that humans can abandon each other but God's not supposed to! Eurgh!

BTW your "standards" aren't even helping you: All my friends who are still "pure" don't have any interest in dating/courting/marrying/whatever-ing judgemental buttheads. They would love to find another virgin with who they're compatible, but most of them avoid the Virginity-Hunters like the plague.
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by Conreezy Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:08 am

Bro, I feel that frustration. Some people really just want to hold on to feeling victimized.

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:19 am

All I know is I am glad I do not live in the their world
reboot
reboot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Sea Lions, man. . .fuckin' sea lions!

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:01 am

Greedy pigs? Really. Seems like the "pleasant and polite" guy is neither
reboot
reboot

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:55 am

Yeah, holy shark farts, what the hell was that?
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:15 am

That was entitlement.

One of the most terrifying things I took away from Bancroft's Why Does He Do That? was the concept that partner abuse comes from entitlement, not anger or alcohol/drugs.

To paraphrase J K Rowling: You see what someone's really like when they don't think you're important enough to put on their polite mask.
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:30 am

Also, WTF dudes? My previous post wasn't a fucking dare to the universe to bring more entitled whining to the main site!

Here, misandry to make me feel better!

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mzcdpxYIhG1ri344e
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 am

BiSian wrote:

To paraphrase J K Rowling: You see what someone's really like when they don't think you're important enough to put on their polite mask.

The part about how someone treats their inferiors (house elves) rather than their equals? Man, Rowling has much wisdoms. I know she gets crap because of her mainstream success, but I think she has a lot of useful things to say about life, the universe, and everything.
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:51 am

jcorozza wrote:

The part about how someone treats their inferiors (house elves) rather than their equals?  Man, Rowling has much wisdoms.  I know she gets crap because of her mainstream success, but I think she has a lot of useful things to say about life, the universe, and everything.  

Exactly.
Rowling is GOOD at writing hypocrisy and making it feel natural and human.
Like, a couple months after Sirius Black says that about house elves, he's treating Kreacher far worse than Crouch (the person he was criticizing) ever treated an elf. To add a layer of perfection, it's also Sirius Black who says "the world isn't divided into good people and Death Eaters."
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:48 pm

And it was Dumbledore (the previous generation's Big Damn Hero) who casually pointed out how racist the statue in the Ministry was with the goblins, elves and centaurs all depicted as beneath wizards. . . and that's the first and last time he has anything to say about it across seven years of teaching he leaders of tomorrow.

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

And which is especially ironic what with his younger years wanting to separate from muggles for the greater good and all...
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:41 am

While fighting the Nazi. . .er. . .sorry. . .Grman in the 40s dark wizard.

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:44 am

This. Because it's Harry Potter and "misandry"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXWBuoYc8SI
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:37 am

BiSian wrote:This. Because it's Harry Potter and "misandry"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXWBuoYc8SI

OMG that's the narrator from The Stanley Parable. I love that guy!
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum