NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social *everything* 101 thread for newbies like me (disc)

2 posters

Go down

Social *everything* 101 thread for newbies like me (disc) Empty Social *everything* 101 thread for newbies like me (disc)

Post by Randomly Rolled Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey all. Just thought I'd ask established users with more education than I by starting a 101 thread about a topic that I have found to be fascinating Embarassed . Social justice, personal space, gender differences, gender-related preconceptions, and well...more...are something I've been interested in, ever since I kind of woke up from my 'Nice Guy' nightmare. There is a post from the Die Cishet Scum thread from someone that I'd like to make special mention of, but I don't know how to do that, or if that's even acceptable. I think it's very relevant since it brings up things I've never thought about.

I don't even know where to start asking about 101 theory, other than that I would like to have a good baseline understanding of how to approach women without being a self-absorbed, insensitive prick. I have tuned in to a number of different posts from the net, (youtube, blogs, etc) and have seen some some contradictory things.
A good example is the woman who walks through New York for 10 hours and gets about 100 or so approaches...it's almost like gang-stalking with no coordination. It looks pretty frightening, actually.

So if anyone has any thoughts about where to start (and I don't care where it begins), I'd be grateful to hear some people's opinions. Thanks Smile

Special Mention: 'b) someone I think is important to influence' ...(I'm completely irrelevant in future history). Other than being The Chosen One Grin

Randomly Rolled

Back to top Go down

Social *everything* 101 thread for newbies like me (disc) Empty Re: Social *everything* 101 thread for newbies like me (disc)

Post by Enail Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:57 pm

I have to admit, this is a bit of an overwhelmingly large question!  I'm not brave enough to be the first to try and make a go of it Razz , but I just wanted to point to our list of helpful resources, which might be a useful starting point.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum