NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee date with "Lisa" on Sunday. Thanks for the help!

+2
Enail
Andrew Corvero
6 posters

Go down

Coffee date with "Lisa" on Sunday. Thanks for the help! Empty Coffee date with "Lisa" on Sunday. Thanks for the help!

Post by Andrew Corvero Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Today I've met again "Lisa", a girl that I've talked about on the comments on nerdlove's article about Pacific Rim. And good news: we're going out on a coffee date in two days. She seemed pretty excited when she said yes.

So I want to thank enail and Jess for the help. I needed that little push to dare a little more, and I've definitely learned something about dealing with my insecurities. Whatever happens, I'm thankful for your advice.
Andrew Corvero
Andrew Corvero

Back to top Go down

Coffee date with "Lisa" on Sunday. Thanks for the help! Empty Re: Coffee date with "Lisa" on Sunday. Thanks for the help!

Post by Enail Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:36 pm

That's great! Good job, and I hope you have a fun time!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Coffee date with "Lisa" on Sunday. Thanks for the help! Empty Re: Coffee date with "Lisa" on Sunday. Thanks for the help!

Post by eselle28 Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Congrats!
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenestar Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:33 pm

Huzzah! Do let us know how it goes.

(this is Jess)
kleenestar
kleenestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:21 pm

kleenestar wrote:
(this is Jess)

Hehehe this made me laugh. Good jorb. Razz

Anyway, sounds like a good thing, bruhdda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Corvero Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:23 am

Update: dinner date on Saturday!
Andrew Corvero
Andrew Corvero

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:27 pm

Yay! Have fun!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Congrats! Glad the first date went well!
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:17 am

Yay! Have fun
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Corvero Thu May 07, 2015 7:48 am

It was fun while it lasted. She told me she's been in a relationship that ended a few months ago and she still hasn't gotten over it, so while she had fun she thinks she needs some time to think, which means she no longer wants to go out on dates.
Andrew Corvero
Andrew Corvero

Back to top Go down

Post by gaboz Fri May 08, 2015 3:39 am

bummer, but hey, you got at least a pleasant experience from it.

gaboz

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Corvero Fri May 08, 2015 4:54 am

gaboz wrote:bummer, but hey, you got at least a pleasant experience from it.

Yeah, I try to focus on the good times I've had with her. It's a shame she doesn't want to carry on the dating, but she's been honest with me, which I appreciate a lot. No point in lying to make it better: it never works.
Andrew Corvero
Andrew Corvero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum