Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:38 am

Werel wrote:New Order is NOT a guilty pleasure, Mikey. Just a pleasure. Razz

The Mikey wrote:My gaming guilty pleasures... don't hate me, but I love the Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball Games. Laughing

Oh damn, ME TOO. Even as a straight girl (i.e. decidedly not the target demographic for boob physics) I wasted so many hours in high school unlocking all the stupid dress-up outfits, mindlessly enjoying the crappy volleyball minigame, and finding the cheesy reggae soundtrack very relaxing. Laughing

Mm, okay. :3 New Order, when considering what I like typically, is a pretty oddball choice. Razz But yes, it is a pleasure. ;D

As for DOAX, the volleyball game was actually fun and not that crappy! I originally bought it because you know, I'm it's target demographic (and lonely), I just didn't expect to get into it real bad. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Suika on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:25 am

Touhou OST remixes.
Suika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:29 pm

Oh, kids' books is an interest of mine that tends to get a lot of being looked down on from a wide range of people, high brow and low brow, nerdy and mainstream and artsy - and these days when they're so popular, even other people who are into kids' books tend to assume that it's a sign of a bandwagoner and bring out the scorn! I actually find this one a pretty useful test of whether someone is the type to look down on people for uncool interests.
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reboundstudent on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:47 pm

I love Taylor Swift to a ridiculous amount. I follow her on Instagram, I buy all of her albums, and I always turn the radio up when she's on.

When I lived alone, one of my Friday night rituals was buying a Cosmopolitian magazine and reading it in the bathtub with a root beer float. When I worked at camp as a counselor back in college, I'd drive to the local Walmart and buy those $3 red cover romance novels with the terrible titles like "The Millionaire's Love Bride" every week and I loved them.

I unashamedly love Gossip Girl.

I don't hide my guilty pleasures, but I don't flaunt them other, so usually I don't get teased too much from other group. I also usually have a pretty good nose about who to "reveal" myself to, and what that group would embrace or mock as stupid. I think the only one who consistently mocks me for my guilty pleasures is my boyfriend.
reboundstudent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum