NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pickup Artist

+7
PintsizeBro
kath
The Wisp
Andrew Corvero
Gentleman Johnny
BasedBuzzed
Enail
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pickup Artist  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pickup Artist

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Glides wrote:
So I literally approach them and say, in my closest approximation to the Bruce Campbell "hail to the king" voice: "You know ladies, you cook that for ten more minutes and you're gonna have some warm-ass tacos."

They burst into hysterical laughter, I turn purple and walk away.

I got way too many of these stories, my skills at completely humiliating myself in front of hot girls is legendary.

Ha!

Bro, I'm sorry, but that hilarious. It sounds like something I would say as a joke due to the double-entendre. ;3

If I can even get a giggle out of a girl, that's a tiny victory and good enough for me. Which it seems as though I do all the time. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Tue May 12, 2015 1:09 pm

You did good. Sober me would probably go for "if I make a fish taco pun, do I nuke my chances of getting a bite?" for the double entendre+chance of food.
BasedBuzzed
BasedBuzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 6:22 pm

BasedBuzzed wrote:You did good. Sober me would probably go for "if I make a fish taco pun, do I nuke my chances of getting a bite?" for the double entendre+chance of food.

Nix the fish part, because then it's a trpple entendre! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 pm

I don't know, I think you'd do well asking if they want help warming their tacos. Women love a guy who can cook, right?
Gentleman Johnny
Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Gentleman Johnny wrote:I don't know, I think you'd do well asking if they want help warming their tacos. Women love a guy who can cook, right?

Mmm, carne asada street tacos. -drool-

That's what I hear, but I dunno how true that is. Maybe they don't believe me when I tell them I can cook a mean chicken fettuccine alfredo. ;3

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Wed May 13, 2015 4:10 am

The fish part is intentional. I'm Dutch, I eat goddamn raw herring with onions, I'm not gonna be frightened by a bit of a smell.
BasedBuzzed
BasedBuzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by PintsizeBro Wed May 13, 2015 2:36 pm

The Mikey wrote:
Gentleman Johnny wrote:I don't know, I think you'd do well asking if they want help warming their tacos. Women love a guy who can cook, right?

Mmm, carne asada street tacos. -drool-

That's what I hear, but I dunno how true that is. Maybe they don't believe me when I tell them I can cook a mean chicken fettuccine alfredo. ;3

I couldn't say for sure that my cooking skills have gotten me first dates, but they've definitely gotten me second dates.

PintsizeBro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum