First they abused me, now they abandon me... [ADV]

Go down

First they abused me, now they abandon me... [ADV] Empty First they abused me, now they abandon me... [ADV]

Post by Guest on Sat May 09, 2015 8:47 pm

I don't know why the fuck I trust people when in reality they shovel shit in my face!!!

My aunt has planned a big birthday party for my niece (Happening now at the time of this post). all the family is invited, my mom said I am going to have fun, that is when my sister gets involved in a tiny fender bender, now my mom said there is no there is no other car to take us to the party, my mom and nieces get dressed to go, I call my brother in law to help me get to that party but he said that my sister won't let me go, my mom goes with him IN HIS MOTHERFUCKING KING SIZE PICKUP THAT CAN FIT AN ENTIRE PLATOON!!!  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:  :shout:

Long story short, my family ditched me, I need advice to help me confront my mom about this.

Really considering walking out on my mom cutting her off.

This is the last time I trust ANYONE!!! :grrr:

From now on everyone MUST prove to me that they are not backstabbing Hellspawn, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Back to top Go down

First they abused me, now they abandon me... [ADV] Empty Re: First they abused me, now they abandon me... [ADV]

Post by reboot on Sat May 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Alex, from what you have said about your family, cutting them off, or at least distancing yourself from them might be a good idea. This is just one in a long line of mistreatment, is it not?

Captain Awkward has good advice on distancing oneself from abusive family. Maybe read it through and if you think some of the tactics are doable for you, we can advise on implementation?
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

First they abused me, now they abandon me... [ADV] Empty Re: First they abused me, now they abandon me... [ADV]

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2015 10:51 am

reboot wrote:Alex, from what you have said about your family, cutting them off, or at least distancing yourself from them might be a good idea. This is just one in a long line of mistreatment, is it not?

Captain Awkward has good advice on distancing oneself from abusive family. Maybe read it through and if you think some of the tactics are doable for you, we can advise on implementation?

That sounds agreeable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum