That's it! I AM GOING IN!!! [Adv. or opinions]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That's it! I AM GOING IN!!! [Adv. or opinions] - Page 2 Empty Re: That's it! I AM GOING IN!!! [Adv. or opinions]

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:35 pm

Is this normal?

Back to top Go down

That's it! I AM GOING IN!!! [Adv. or opinions] - Page 2 Empty Re: That's it! I AM GOING IN!!! [Adv. or opinions]

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:41 pm

Alex1989 wrote:But now I realize I do not know what I want. Im now so confused, it's as if the spark was not there after I spoke to her.

Alex1989 wrote:Is this normal?

Hmmmm, what was your goal, initially? Just to break outta your little shell and speak to her? Did you wanna ask her out? Did you simply want a new friend?

What did you guys talk about? Because that's a kinda important to see what's up. Otherwise, it sounds to me like you played her up in your head so much that when you did talk to her, oh shit, you quickly realized she's just another person like you and doesn't have special powers or nothing. Nor is she a wizard or nothin' Razz Don't worry, it happens, it's happened to me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Alex, what you wanted was to muster the courage to say hi to someone. You did that. If I were you, I would consider practicing this with other people in the day to day with no agenda other than "meet new people" to make it less scary.

With the people you meet (including this woman) you do not need to have an end stage or goal in mind. Take it incrementally. Get to know them. See if you like them. Discover what you have in common. Let the relationship develop naturally without trying to force it to be one thing or another.
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 am

Unfortunately, i am back to square one. I NEED SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!

Back to top Go down

Post by gaboz on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:20 am

Alex1989 wrote:Unfortunately, i am back to square one. I NEED SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!

the suspense was killing me. but what square one? square one was that smoldering piece of insecurity you left behind. You said it yourself it was easy. now do it a hundred times.

btw, what happened?

gaboz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:15 am

Alex. You are at square 1.2: meeting people and developing relationships. Having somebody is not going from strangers to a relationship instantly. You need to get to know them and that takes time.

You seem lonely, which is why I suggest meeting more people and developing friendships with the ones you like. You need a good, solid Team Alex more than any individual right now
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:38 pm

I think I'll let Ms. Natalie Imbruglia explain how I feel.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo

(Posting from phone, cant imbed video)

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Do you want to talk about what happened that's got you feeling so upset?
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:22 pm

Is it possible to wait until I get home, I'll pm you when I get there. I am on the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:31 pm

Of course.
Enail
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum