Sharing my current progress and future plans

Go down

Sharing my current progress and future plans Empty Sharing my current progress and future plans

Post by C-Bass on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 am

Summary;

I've gotten a handle on my fear of approaching women and rejection and I'm moving on to emotional connection and flirting over this summer (Aus) but my prospects for meeting new people will be reduced as all my fellow uni students move home and given the limited amount of things to do in the city I live currently (Armidale) I'm going to have to put a lot of effort into emotional connection and flirting.

Advice and feed back welcome

Longer story;

Spoiler:
So I'd like to take a moment to share my current dating progress and plans for progressing over the next 3 to 6 months or so.
For the past 3 to 4 months I've been working on improving my confidence around women, mostly though doing cold approaches around campus, trying new social activities (Latin dancing does wonders) and investing more effort in myself.

I'm now at the point where I can approach women during the day with very little trouble and I don't really fear being rejected by them anymore. At any rate I think it's now time to move onto the other important areas, namely forging emotional connections, flirting and escalation. I've decided to only focus on one area at a time and move on once I'm competent in each.

The challenges that I see myself having to work around is that during the summer trimester (it's the dumbest system) there aren't going to be as many women on campus and most people in my social circle will be moving away. Given that it's probably going to be hard to meet new people for a few months, though I expect this to pick up again early next year.

The other issue is that I'm going to uni in a fairly small region city; there's a decent amount of things to do but nothing like you'd find in one of our coastal cities (Aus, we only have 3 that anyone cares about) so I feel that lacking novelty and fun factor which I've heard the doc recommend on his podcasts I think the deciding factor will be how well I can connect and flirt.  

That's pretty much the story so far; advice and feed back are welcome and I hope to update with good news in the coming months.
C-Bass
C-Bass

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sharing my current progress and future plans Empty Re: Sharing my current progress and future plans

Post by IntelligentDice on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Kick some ass C-Bass!

I just want to offer some perspective. This journey (which we're all on btw) isn't a straight path. Don't put pressure on yourself. You're going to have good days and bad. But as long as you keep at it you'll find success. Best of luck!

-Einstein
IntelligentDice
IntelligentDice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum