Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.)

Go down

Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.) Empty Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.)

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:38 am

Still no progress, I found a promising one, but it felt like she was insulting me, this had the expected result of making me feel worse than before.
Since I cannot even trust not even a shrink, this is going to be ALOT harder than I thought...

I think I have very serious trust issues, possibly pistanthrophobia.

Back to top Go down

Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.) Empty Re: Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.)

Post by Bumble on Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Have you tried any male therapists?

Bumble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.) Empty Re: Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.)

Post by eselle28 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:57 pm

I don't have any advice, but I have lots of cat gifs.

Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.) Tumblr_mtn0cwu2m91r8dc62o3_500
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:58 pm

That's rough, Alex. Sending you the Wisdom of Maru: May You Find Contentment Even When The Box is Too Small to Actually Get In.

(I feel like there's a really sage metaphor buried in there somewhere, but it's too early to figure out what it is. Regardless, KITTY)

Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.) Cats14
Werel
Werel
Moderator of "Meeting People and Dating Advice"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:24 pm

I got nothing except shopping around for a good therapeutic fit takes time and a cat in a bag
Update on therapy. (just a random update, advice and opinions are welcome, cat pictures too.) Giphy
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:28 pm

Somehow cats are a better therapy than a shrink, Why isn't there a cat shrink? Razz
Thank you all, I feel a lot better.

Will going to continue my search, may be a while before I find a good therapist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Bumble wrote:Have you tried any male therapists?
I had one when I was younger, the best one I had, unfortunately, he left PR possibly to New York.

I sure miss him... Crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum