NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's back?

3 posters

Go down

Guess who's back? Empty Guess who's back?

Post by Alex1989 Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Yes, I am still here... fighting the good fight, although there has been a slight problem with the therapy provider...

To those who did not know there was a MAJOR blackout in Puerto Rico, The whole island was without power for 60 hours, a major fire and structural failure in the switch yard in one of the main powerplants caused the island to go dark, It has been compared to the '77 NYC blackout, in fact it was the worst blackout in PR history.

Anyway the entire healthcare system database went haywire due to the black out. now it will be sometime until I see the doc, the pharmacy still can't process my prescription. (at the time of writing, currently going on 2 days without meds...) so I am basically winging it until this mess blows over.
Alex1989
Alex1989

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back? Empty Re: Guess who's back?

Post by Enail Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi Alex, it's good to hear from you! That sounds like a mess, I hope things get sorted out soon and that you're doing well otherwise.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Hi Alex. I'm so sorry you can't get your prescription. I'm going to cross my fingers this is resolved as quickly as possible.
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum