NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the elephant in the room

2 posters

Go down

the elephant in the room Empty the elephant in the room

Post by Glides Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:32 pm

yep, it's time to ask about coronavirus.

i don't have it, i don't think. but because i'm a lil immunocompromised bitch, i'm now self-quarantining because i'm at the highest risk of getting it, and if i get it, it's a literal death sentence. and yes, i know the irony of a suicidally depressed person trying to live.

i'm not sure how long i'll have to do this for. work isn't happening for two weeks, by then i'm hoping it'll go remote and if it doesn't, then i'm losing my job. i'm nervous i'll have to keep doing this for months on end and i don't want to go insane.

[<Mod> [Part of post removed b/c suicide talk is not acceptable here. Any repeats of this will result in a short-term ban.</mod> ]

Glides

Back to top Go down

the elephant in the room Empty Re: the elephant in the room

Post by Enail Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:01 am

I know this is a scary situation, especially when you're immunocompromised, but there's going to be a lot of people self-quarantining and figuring out ways to stay connected for human contact along with you, that you can join in on. We live in the age of internet, you can find ways to feel less isolated while keeping yourself safe. Don't panic!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum