NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really quick question

3 posters

Go down

Really quick question Empty Really quick question

Post by Hielario Sat May 15, 2021 3:07 pm

I just need to get your opinion.

So, there's this woman with whom I have a long history. One or two years ago, I cut things with her over Whatsapp because I had realized I couldn't trust the things she said.

Last month, though, I got Telegram because the party wanted to switch all the groups there...and I guess that she got notified of my presence along with a couple other people, because she gave me a hello. I would like to know, is it too brutal if I say "I told you I didn't want to talk with you ever again"?
Hielario
Hielario

Back to top Go down

Really quick question Empty Re: Really quick question

Post by Enail Sat May 15, 2021 8:06 pm

It's a harsh thing to say, but for a relationship that you ended clearly and on bad terms and said you never wanted to talk to her again, I think that's very reasonable.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hielario Wed May 19, 2021 8:44 am

I dont know if "on bad terms" can be applied here. It was more like I took a difficult decision out of self-protection and disappointment than anger, and it's not like either of us fought. She sounded hurt but it seemed she accepted it. I wonder if she forgot.
Hielario
Hielario

Back to top Go down

Post by Datelessman Wed May 19, 2021 12:22 pm

It is possible she forgot. After all, "one or two years ago" already seems like a while ago considering Covid-19. Heck, 2019 seems like a distant memory sometimes.
Datelessman
Datelessman

https://datelessman.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum