NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ghosted again

2 posters

Go down

ghosted again Empty ghosted again

Post by Glides Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:43 pm

fully single. after a year of promises that i would not be ghosted, that promise was broken. after being told they wanted to spend the rest of their life with me, after all of the big words.

it's just safe to assume i only date pathological liars. this is divine punishment for being such a little shit on the old forums. i'm just tired of liars. i'm so tired of trying. dating is actually worse than being alone. i should've stayed a virgin. i never should've bothered. the pandemic is never ending. i'm going insane. this is what insanity feels like. i have never been as far behind as i am right now, and i will spend the rest of my life physically alone because of the pandemic. it's never going to end. it's never going to end. it's never going to end. it's never going to end.

Glides

Back to top Go down

ghosted again Empty Re: ghosted again

Post by Enail Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:05 pm

Glides. You're not behind. People suck sometimes and the pandemic sucks all the time, that's nothing to do with behindness, and really, not about you.  And I don't believe in divine punishment, but even if I did, heartbreak and pandemic seems like a massively disproportionate retribution for sometimes having caused trouble on an online forum that always had the option to ban you if it was a big deal. Wink You sound like you're cycling through your default bad-feeling thoughts because you're hurting and upset, but your ahead/behindedness and unrelated things you've done aren't to blame here.

I'm sorry your partner ghosted you, that's a horrible way to end a serious relationship.And I'm sorry the pandemic is so extra-isolating for you. Here's hoping it ends soon, or at least stablises sufficiently for vaccination to be enough to allow you more outside contact.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum