NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vikings!

3 posters

Go down

Vikings! Empty Vikings!

Post by UristMcBunny Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Yay new season!

Thorrin looks fucking AWESOME with her shaved head bit! And she's getting stuck RIGHT in the battle! Yeah

Lagertha continues to own literally everything and everyone around her.

Ragnar is still a little shitbag.

His son is... possibly turning into his father a bit? He talks and has the same mannerisms as Ragnar now, and seems to have largely stopped calling daddy out on his crap.

Floki. Oh, Floki. You don't deserve Helga at all, you know that?

First episode of the new season was a little light on plot and character time, choosing instead to head straight on with the Stuff Happening. It would've been nice to have had a bit more time at home before everyone headed off to England. But mostly I'm just delighted to get more of my Lagertha and Thorrin fix.

Moderator of "Romantic and Sexual Relationships"

http://uristmcdorf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Vikings! Empty Re: Vikings!

Post by celette482 Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:01 pm

I've been watching season one on Amazon, I can't believe I missed this when it first came around. But I'll be bowing out of this thread because.. spoilers.

I will however leave this because I thought of it when I saw your title:

celette482
celette482

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:21 pm

I am so behind on this show, I've given up all hope of catching up or having a clue what's going on, but the half an episode I saw the other day made me realize just what a fun show it is to watch, and I hope it keeps randomly showing up on my tv! Ragnar and Lagaertha are both scene-stealing total badasses.

And wow, Ragnar's son looks amazingly much like his father, good job casting and make-up!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum