NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have anger issues, on TOP of everything else

Go down

I have anger issues, on TOP of everything else Empty I have anger issues, on TOP of everything else

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:55 pm

You lovely folks here at the forum have seen me when I get nasty, when I get riled so much that I explode. And I tend to take others out in my self-destructive fury.

Now obviously, I need to do something about that. Especially since lately I seem incapable of caring about anyone besides myself. I know I should care, and yet I never do, and then I feel ashamed for not caring when I should.

I have another therapy session in two weeks, so it's not like I'm doing nothing. But anger problems are the issue of the week, next week it'll be my raging virginity, and the week after will be depression, and the week after that will be my insecurities, and so on and so forth.

So maybe if I get rid of my anger, everything else will work out, who knows? Or I'll get myself banned.

Back to top Go down

I have anger issues, on TOP of everything else Empty Re: I have anger issues, on TOP of everything else

Post by Enail Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Another therapy session? Meaning you've had one already? Way to go, Glides! Hope it's going well so far.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum