NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel's Daredevil

4 posters

Go down

Marvel's Daredevil Empty Marvel's Daredevil

Post by bomaye Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:02 am

Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled Shiny/thrilled
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Marvel's Daredevil Empty Re: Marvel's Daredevil

Post by caliseivy Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:40 am

I just finished watching like the first 5 or so episodes. I was never big on DD but this show is awesome. Nothing like that terrible movie they made years ago.
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:51 am

Watched the entire season.

Oh my god.

Episode 2, 8 and 11 are my big ones.

"The Fight Scene" (you'll know it when you see it) was SPECTACULAR.

The on-screen chemistry between Karen, Foggy and Matt, how they played Wilson Fisk, Matt's safety voice (seriously, the only superhero I've ever seen who has a calming, "I'm here to save you" voice).

Shit gets really rough and brutal (I nearly threw up twice in Episode 8 and had to turn away from the screen probably once per episode at least), the fight scenes are like superhero crazy ninja fights but at the same time really visceral in how violent it is and how exhausted and beaten every combatant is at the end of it.

Also, the intro is breathtaking.
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:19 am

I just watched the first episode. Decided to take it for a spin after a favorite youtuber of mine really liked it too and recommended it.

I don't know anything about the comic - but whoa, this series looks badass. Epic combat sequences and great cinematography, interesting suspense plot.

Also, loving the tie in to the marvel movie universe (where they mention the attack in new york - the one that happens in the Avengers Movie, thought that was a really cool touch).

Now torrenting all the way to episode 5 (I don't have netflix in my country and my cable company didn't import this series like it did with "House Of Cards" - so the pirates life for me it is!)
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by reboundstudent Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:43 pm

I saw the first 2 episodes and I admit I'm.... not much of a fan. I found it overly serious (except for the very awkward humor-sidekick of Foggy, so... awkward-funny/overly serious?) and kind of obvious. See, he lives in Hell's Kitchen, and the Merdock boys have "the devil" in them, and he frequently talks to a priest. GET IT?! Maybe I just have upside-down taste; all of my nerd friends LOVE Daredevil and hate SHIELD, and I love SHIELD and (so far) dislike Daredevil.
reboundstudent
reboundstudent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum