NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMGTFY: Random questions thread!

+25
litterature
PintsizeBro
reboundstudent
V
Hirundo Bos
The Wisp
kath
TheRoux
KMR
eselle28
Enail
trooper6
Jayce
reboot
Wondering
Robjection
Gentleman Johnny
waxingjaney
Caffeinated
nearly_takuan
caliseivy
InkAndComb
BasedBuzzed
Werel
fakely mctest
29 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

LMGTFY: Random questions thread! - Page 8 Empty Re: LMGTFY: Random questions thread!

Post by Wondering Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Oh! Right! That would explain my confusion.

Hmm, still need to figure out how to access it, though, since I have NO IDEA where I used it.

Edit: Ahhh, Gravatar is Wordpress, it seems. So maybe that's it.

Wondering

Back to top Go down

LMGTFY: Random questions thread! - Page 8 Empty Re: LMGTFY: Random questions thread!

Post by Enail Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Hmm..that could be difficult, since a lot of Wordpress sites use different plugins for comments, so you can't just find a Wordpress site and try and log in there. I can't find anywhere to log into it, if the log-in on Wordpress.com is only for blog owners. Sorry!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Does anyone here have any experience or knowledge of Bed & Breakfasts or Spas in the USA? My sister is looking for a good one to spend time at at the end of the month, but I know zero about spas and B&B's and I don't know anyone who has been to one.
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:55 pm

Depends on where you are and what kind of experience she's looking for, but I find the huge Korean-style spas really really fun (e.g. King Spa in Dallas)--bunch of traditional spa stuff like saunas, soaking tubs, massage options, skincare, etc., plus water slides and a swim-up bar and a restaurant and million kinds of jacuzzi.
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum