NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eating, self-image and coping mechanisms (split from Privilege and Guilt)

+4
Jayce
Enail
Aggrax
Prajnaparamita
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eating, self-image and coping mechanisms (split from Privilege and Guilt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating, self-image and coping mechanisms (split from Privilege and Guilt)

Post by Enail Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:06 am

That sounds like a huge pain, good job getting it done!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eating, self-image and coping mechanisms (split from Privilege and Guilt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eating, self-image and coping mechanisms (split from Privilege and Guilt)

Post by Aggrax Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Well, I finally used the syringes for my meal insulin today, which is incidentally the first time I've used the meal time insulin in quite some time. The process was a lot less painful(in the physical and more esoteric sense) that I imagined, which is probably the norm for most things. I have a vivid and vindictive imagination.

Not sure if it's related, but I felt kind of light headed for a bit afterwards. Seems to be going away though.

Edit: Well, I've had these things for two weeks now and have used them a grand total of 4 times. Most days I don't take any medicine at all. I don't feel like there's a point to it, or to any of the doctor visits. There is no point, no purpose or reason to anything. I don't have any talents or skills, no way to contribute anything of value to the world. I'm just a sack of fat killing time until I die.
Aggrax
Aggrax

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum