NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Do You Get Your Free Superhero Comics From?

2 posters

Go down

Where Do You Get Your Free Superhero Comics From? Empty Where Do You Get Your Free Superhero Comics From?

Post by Jayce Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Accessing comics have always been really confusing for me. There is no clear continuity of order, there are so many of them out there, different authors, different writers, different issues, spanning for decades, literally decades. I've been using viewcomic.com which has the latest issues (I think) but don't have much of the older ones. The website isn't the best with it's organisation and the way we read it feels a bit clunky since we have to keep scrolling down. Does any one have better free sources? For manga I used mangareader.net and mangastream.com which is extremely convenient and lists all the chapters in chronological order. Are there such sources for comics that are similar like that?

Jayce

Back to top Go down

Where Do You Get Your Free Superhero Comics From? Empty Re: Where Do You Get Your Free Superhero Comics From?

Post by bomaye Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:24 pm

I get them through... other ways

I don't think there's any mangareader type site because Marvel and DC are a lot more on-point with handling that kind of piracy.

Continuity-wise... big picture I think there's a super-long list where they attempt to fit everything into Marvel. DC is a little easier, just go by the Crises.

Small-picture, continuity for each individual hero and/or team is a minor nightmare. The best I'd recommend is there's reading orders for the big-time runs on each character or series.
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum