NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What else is there?

2 posters

Go down

What else is there? Empty What else is there?

Post by Hielario Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:36 am

So...i want to date women (ot at least have mutually pleasurable sex with them) but I'm out of ideas. Just being social never worked, going out at night neither (and I figured out I don't like it much), I've wasted four years on the straight side of e-dating ( the results are...one date for every year and I am literally sick of the behavior that seems to have become acceptable on them somehow), trying to expand my social circle with activities is a gamble, and my town's so small that the only speed dating event I've ever found is for people over 45.

So I literally don't know how to go about it. Right now I just fiddle with Tinder and adult IRC channels once in a while. Any suggestions? I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna have to wait until I have a good salary to pay a professional matchmaker (according to Vice, they still exist in my country, and they're obviously expensive).
Hielario
Hielario

Back to top Go down

What else is there? Empty Re: What else is there?

Post by Enail Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:22 pm

I don't know of other obvious routes, but I think picking a good next angle might depend on in what way those things haven't worked. If it's just that your town is really small and so your pool has that few potential matches, you might have met everyone there is to meet and need to think about expanding your location range; if you think your pool should be better than the number of potential matches you're encountering IRL suggests, some research might help you figure out where to find them. Or if you've encountered a reasonable number of people you'd like to date but they're not interested, you might do better to take a look at if there's something you need to change in your behaviour or presentation - there's no point in finding a different way to meet dates if the problem is that you're not connecting with potential dates at all or you're putting them off.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hielario Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Hmm. Good point. It's getting hard to find something I could actually change, but good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hielario Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Urgh. I'm not around people anymore since I got my degree, MtG turned out to be mostly male (and the place I liked closed), and TRPGs are a headache on this tiny-ass town (there are girls on those, but they're few and we haven't talked much in person, so it feels risky).

Hielario
Hielario

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum