NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Anime 2022

3 posters

Go down

Summer Anime 2022 Empty Summer Anime 2022

Post by bomaye Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:15 am

Link

HOORAY, A NEW LIST OF THINGS I CAN'T POSSIBLY KEEP UP WITH ;_;

Pokemon
One Piece
Dragon Quest
Boruto
Summertime Render
MADE IN ABYSS SEASON 2 OH FUCK I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE YET
Dr Stone Special
KAKEGURUI IS BACK OH FUCK
And a Gundam Prologue for the new Witch Gundam thing

Isekai Ojisan has a funny as fuck premise. I don't know if it'll be worth more than an episode or two
I saw something else like Kumicho Musume to Sewagakari and it was very entertaining so I'll give it a try
Yuru Camp gets a movie ;_;
Ayyyyyy One Piece Film Red
SAO Progressive Second Movie?
Why the fuck is Gundam G No Reconguista getting movies when it made no sense in the first place?
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Summer Anime 2022 Empty Re: Summer Anime 2022

Post by Enail Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:36 pm

I was not expecting Summertime Render to be a longer show, I figured it would have a sharp wrap-up in a few episodes. But good!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:56 pm

Oh man, and I didn't notice you had Made in Abyss there! Do I even have the fortitude to handle another season of that kind of soul shredding? Crap, it looks like the movie does belong between the 1st and 2nd seasons, I wonder if we need to watch that or can get by with not.

That and Summertime Render is probably enough for me for the season. But if you've got too much on your plate and want to skip one of those for time, I'm fine with waiting till some unknown future season when there isn't much you want to watch.

I probably won't fit more than that in, but Yurei Deco looks like it has some potential and Isekai Ojisan is a great premise, though, yeah, I think it's pretty unlikely to carry a show for more than an episode or two.  

Movie-wise, Natsu e no Tunnel looks like it might be up my alley, and I'm curious about this PenguinDrum ReCycle since I watched the show (mostly disappointing show by the director of Utena; pacing was poor, most of the characters weren't very engaging and there were some fucked up bits that were either treated as fanservice or comedy in a way that undermined a lot of character sympathy or taking-seriously-ability, but there were enough sparks of something great that I would kind of want to give a remix a chance to see if it can do better). But realistically, I almost never get to movies, so I probably won't watch either, especially if I need to watch the Made in Abyss movie.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hielario Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:35 pm

Bastard!! looks pretty fun. It's the kind of show that makes me wish I had access to a Netflix account.

Ah nuts second season of Stone Ocean already? I still haven't found time for the first Sad
Hielario
Hielario

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:19 pm

Did you watch the older Bastard?
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:34 pm

Damn, the first ep of Made in Abyss is out, and I haven't even decided whether to try and watch the movie first or not, though it sounds like it's probably important enough that I should. I doubt I'm going to get to this this week either way.  Bomaye, have you decided yet whether you're going to try and fit this one in or leave it for some other time?
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hielario Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:15 am

Enail wrote:Did you watch the older Bastard?
No, although I know it exists because of the kerfuffle around the new, redrawn edition of the manga some years ago and some mentions in nerd media. Why?

Ah nuts second season of Stone Ocean already? I still haven't found time for the first Sad
Wait never mind, last night Ii found out it was a Netflix exclusive too.
Hielario
Hielario

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:14 pm

No reason, just curious!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hielario Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:47 pm

Oooh, I am really torn up about Edgerunners. On one side, supercool and colorful scifi action show with a good budget (since it's licensed). On the other side, It has that weird animation style typical from Hiroyuki Imaishi's direction where the movement is so jumpy and quick my brain barely can parse it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum