NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you!

+27
Werel
Hirundo Bos
jcorozza
Sahrimnir
aennilla
sky
litterature
OtherRoooToo
caliseivy
readertorider
AtlachNacha
Robjection
Gman
Prajnaparamita
WJMorris3
nearly_takuan
Downvote
celette482
SarahGryph
fakely mctest
Lemminkainen
Mel
UristMcBunny
The Wisp
reboundstudent
reboot
eselle28
31 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 Empty Re: You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you!

Post by WJMorris3 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Happy birthday, Bunny! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Back to top Go down

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 Empty Re: You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you!

Post by nearly_takuan Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Happy birthday, and by all means do whatever the hell you want. Razz

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 85b6f15ce45948f6f0b3f64613bba649

Last edited by nearly_takuan on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by KMR Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:04 pm

Happy birthday, Bunny!
KMR
KMR

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Happy birthday Bunny!

A scary bunny pic for you
You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 Hoppy-Easter
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:04 am

Happy B'day to BasedBuzzed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 pm

This is a very birthday time of year, apparently! Happy b-day, BasedBuzzed!

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 Giphy
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Happy birthday BasedBuzzed!! I hope you will be okay with me employing a stereotype of your nation to wish you a good one Razz

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 Ntehgaeh3ifoqoi4t4r7
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:56 am

Happy B'day to GMan and MapWater. Have a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:04 am

Happy Birthday, MapWater!

Happy Birthday, GMan!

Grin Grin Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prajnaparamita Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:06 am

Happy birthday MapWater! And happy birthday Gman! Then again, with timezones, I dunno if either of you are going to see this until the day after...

So have a happy day after your birthday you two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 am

Yes! Whatever time your birthdays occur for you, happy birthday MapWater, and happy birthday Gman! Hope you both have excellent days.
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Happy birthday (or belated birthday, as Prajna says) to you both, Mapwater and Gman!

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 QhjSMJB
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:34 pm

WOOOO! Happy birthday! Smile
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by nearly_takuan Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Happy birthdays!
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirundo Bos Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Happy birthday to both of you!
Hirundo Bos
Hirundo Bos

http://abouthirundo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reboundstudent Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Gahh I've missed so many birthdays!! This is what I get for not paying attention to this part of the forum. Happy birthday to everyone I've missed in the last.... while. You are all awesome!

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 PzvZF7I
reboundstudent
reboundstudent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Thanks everybody! It's only slightly belated. Razz

My birthday has been a terrible omen the past few years, so I've avoided celebrating it this year. But, it was actually a good one this year. Quiet and serene!

reboundstudent wrote:Gahh I've missed so many birthdays!! This is what I get for not paying attention to this part of the forum. Happy birthday to everyone I've missed in the last.... while. You are all awesome!

Also, this GIF is a thing of beauty! Shiny/thrilled

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:37 am

Well, yesterday was my birthday (27). Forgot to update the forums here. I'm kind of bummed that my minor surgery had to be on my birthday week - doctors orders are to rest for at least 14 days..... which means no dancing too Sad . I did go out to meet a few friends downtown, which was nice - but driving was kind of painful near the area where I had my surgery, so I guess that the resting period I got from my doctor was given for a good reason.

These are going to be a really long 2 weeks - but you can bet that once I've recovered, I'll be back dancing in full force Grin

reboundstudent wrote:

P.S. this gif is just so awesome I can't even Grin
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:32 pm

For Gman and everyone else's birthday that I didn't put anything in here for:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:19 am

Robjection wrote:For Gman and everyone else's birthday that I didn't put anything in here for:

Umm... Thanks..... I guess Shocked

Though seriously now - thank you rob Grin Laughing
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Prajnaparamita Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:30 am

Yo Atlach if you're still lurking around (and I know you do because I can seeeee yooooouuuu sometimes) this one is for you!

Cuz I know how much you love MLP Razz Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:47 am

Happy b-day, AtlachNacha!

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 Tumblr_mgfl5ihmNT1rqbxkko1_400
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Holy cow, Enail, that gif. Laughing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATLACH!! May today be precisely what you want it to be.
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by AtlachNacha Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:12 am

Prajnaparamita wrote:Yo Atlach if you're still lurking around (and I know you do because I can seeeee yooooouuuu sometimes) this one is for you!

*snip*

Cuz I know how much you love MLP Razz Laughing

That was Weird Al Yankovic. That was Weird Al Yankovic as a pony.

I... Alright then.

Enail wrote:Happy b-day, AtlachNacha!

You say it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday to you! - Page 5 Tumblr_mgfl5ihmNT1rqbxkko1_400

Saving this gif.

Werel wrote:Holy cow, Enail, that gif. Laughing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATLACH!! May today be precisely what you want it to be.

WEEEEEEE

Thanks, all of you. Grin

AtlachNacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Happy B'day to ElizaJane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum