NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks to the forum

3 posters

Go down

Thanks to the forum Empty Thanks to the forum

Post by Andrew Corvero Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:29 pm

This post is a little bit different. I do not ask for advice, I do not share stories or provide my thoughts.

I just want to say a huge thank you to the entire forum.

Why? Because I think that you all deserve a thank you for the work you put into this forum. Listening to other people's problems and woes and giving them feedback, criticism and advice is hard work, and it's a kind of work that's completely voluntary, underappreciated and undervalued.

Also, every conversation when there is some kind of communication and flow of information is a gift to others. You get different social skills by interacting with people who have different opinions, outlooks on life, sets of experiences and personal philosophies. All of this is tremendously valuable.

And I think that you deserve a thank you for being here and making this forum what it is: a place where people can freely talk about their relationship problems and worries and receive some feedback from others.

Specifically, I want to thank:

-reboot, Enail, jcorozza, ElizaJane, kleenestar and eselle28, Prajnaparamita and The Mikey for their support, advice and for giving me food for thought;

-Enail (again), for the compliments on my wall;

-Gentleman Johnny, PintsizeBro, BaseBuzzed, Jayce Caffeinated and kath for challenging some of my assumptions in a clever and insightful way;

-Glides for his support against an ass I talked about;

-MapWater for finding my stories about missing hints funny;

-Glides (again), HermitTheToad and nearly_takuan for knocking me down a peg whenever I got too preachy or condescending;

-Alex1989 for sharing his experiences and for being an inspiration for facing your fears;

-The Mikey (again) for  exchanging PM messages where we freely and openly discussed some worries about dating;

-PintziesBro (again), BaseBuzzed (again), Gentleman Johnny (again), reboot (again), eselle28 (you know the drill), dffletterwritter and thatdarncass for some fashion advice;

-and everyone else I've interacted with and I've forgotten about for giving me useful feedback.

Thanks to all of you. I'm happy I've met you (as much as you can meet someone online) and I'm grateful for what you have given to me.

Well done!

"People don't just change who they are in an instant. It takes time, so you don't even know you're changing. Until one day you'll just a little bit different than you used to be and you can't even tell what the hell happened" (Rich Burlew)

"You shouldn't take advice from random strangers on the Internet too seriously" said the random stranger on the Internet.
Andrew Corvero
Andrew Corvero

Back to top Go down

Thanks to the forum Empty Re: Thanks to the forum

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Andrew Corvero wrote:

-The Mikey (again) for  exchanging PM messages where we freely and openly discussed some worries about dating;

Oh hey, no problem bruhdda. :3 You ever have any issues, I'm always there. Shiny/thrilled

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Ditto what Mikey said.
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by PintsizeBro Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:25 pm

What a nice post! I'm glad you're a part of this community. Means I don't have to be the positive one all the time. Razz

PintsizeBro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:05 am

Can't say I've ever had an unpleasant experience interacting with you, so you gotta be a pretty alright dude. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum