NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your new years resolutions?

+10
InkAndComb
reboot
WJMorris3
Caffeinated
BasedBuzzed
CP96
Werel
Robjection
Enail
Archetype694
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's your new years resolutions?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your new years resolutions?

Post by Wondering Fri May 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Wondering wrote:My resolutions:

1. Keep going to pilates weekly.
2. Get my A1c (which I've completely said f-it about after hypervigilance to get the go-ahead to conceive, trying to conceive, being pregnant, and to a lesser extent, milk production) back under 7.0.
3. Get back to showering every day instead of every other day.

Everything else is vague, though no less valued to me, like: Make sure my baby is happy, healthy, strong, learning, growing, and knows she's loved.

1.Well, I got my A1c back down to 6.7. Yay! I still want it lower, but it's back in normal (non-pregnant) diabetic range.
2. I'm still going to pilates weekly, excepting being sick or a couple conflicts that came up.

3. Showering not back to everyday yet but 5 days a week which is an improvement. When I have a choice between shower and sleep, I do choose sleep. I think this might not be so odd for at-home parents of toddlers.  Shrug

Honestly, I'm really just stoked I got my A1c back down. Whee!

Last edited by Wondering on Fri May 20, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wondering

Back to top Go down

What's your new years resolutions?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your new years resolutions?

Post by Enail Fri May 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Woo! Congratulations!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Fri May 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Thanks! I also lost a pound since last time, too. Smile

(For anyone going "WTH is A1c?" and wants to know: It's a blood test that diabetics get which measures your average blood glucose level for the past three months. Non-diabetics have an A1c of below 5.7%. 5.7-6.2 is considered pre-Type 2 diabetes. 6.3 and up is Type 2 diabetes. 7.0 and below is considered good diabetic control. For a Type 1, no matter how good our numbers are, we'll always be diabetic, but we all judge good control by the same A1c standards.)

Wondering

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum