NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dry spell counter reset (might contain TMI)

+2
Enail
Hirundo Bos
6 posters

Go down

Dry spell counter reset (might contain TMI) Empty Dry spell counter reset (might contain TMI)

Post by Hirundo Bos Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 am

Due to a pretty amazing sexual experience, I didn't quite reach the milestone of ten years without. I'm okay with that. I also feel confident that 9 years + nearly 7 months is a record I'm unlikely ever to get close to again.

I don't know... I just wanted to share with you people, since advice and support from this forum has helped me grow into the kind of person that's able to have experiences like this.

(Further reflections upon the experience, or about related developments in my life, may or may not follow later.)

Last edited by Hirundo Bos on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To boldly unsplit infinitives that no one has unsplit before.)
Hirundo Bos
Hirundo Bos

http://abouthirundo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Dry spell counter reset (might contain TMI) Empty Re: Dry spell counter reset (might contain TMI)

Post by Enail Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:52 am

Yay, glad to hear it!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dry spell counter reset (might contain TMI) Empty Re: Dry spell counter reset (might contain TMI)

Post by Werel Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Hooray! Grin
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:50 am

Good for you (am imagining a counter that says "X number of days since last happy little accident") especially level attitude, the greatest way to handle a dry spell is dry wit!

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:14 am

Good to hear!
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:02 am

Sounds like you had a good time and so did she. Awesome!
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirundo Bos Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:30 pm

I certainly had a good time, and it seems like she did too. We're still in touch, and might both want to repeat the event...

and I'll remember to keep my wits dry if ever my spells dry up again.

(If wizards have to be celibate, that sounds like the ultimate dry spell.)
Hirundo Bos
Hirundo Bos

http://abouthirundo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum