NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

orange

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

orange - Page 3 Empty Re: orange

Post by Enail Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:09 pm

Here we go nailbiting panic

E13:
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:19 pm

E13

Double episodeeeee

Spoiler:
bomaye
bomaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:38 pm

bomaye wrote:
Spoiler:

rofl

Spoiler:
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AndytheBro Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:46 am

Only 7 episodes in, but I'm really digging this show so far. I wish there were more sci fi elements, but the slice of life stuff is good too. Kinda wish I had a group of friends that awesome. This show is pretty much just a better version of Your Lie in April, just with Naho as the protag instead of Kakeru.
AndytheBro
AndytheBro

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:51 pm

It really doesn't get much sci fi-er than what you've gotten so far, the creator's heart is clearly in the interpersonal stuff alone. I haven't seen Your Lie in April, but I take it it wasn't that good?
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AndytheBro Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Enail wrote:It really doesn't get much sci fi-er than what you've gotten so far, the creator's heart is clearly in the interpersonal stuff alone. I haven't seen Your Lie in April, but I take it it wasn't that good?

I mean, I love everything time travel related, so the premise of the show is what got me to start watching it. Pretty sad that thats all there is to it, but slice of life/drama shows are cool too.

When it comes to Your Lie in April, you're gonna get some mixed opinions. I feel like its a favorite of those who have only watched less than a handful of anime, and that that was the first tragedy/drama show they watched. My personal grievances are that the main girl is a glorified Manic Pixie Dream Girl, the main character is a worse version of Kakeru, the show is overly poetic, melodramatic and unrealistic (the characters are in middle school, yet sound more sophisticated than the characters in Orange), and the jarring slapstick "comedy" in it (Oh no, he saw my underwear! Time to kick this severely depressed character in the face! Isn't that funny?!) Not to mention the characters either being completely bland or actual terrible people.

I'm probably being biased, and I think that there are actual good parts of the show, but those parts are dashed by the parts I can't stand. I find the melodrama hilarious (even though I don't think those were the parts that were supposed to be comedic). In all, I'd just call the show mediocre, like a 5/10. If you stuck through this random rant, I applaud you, lol.
AndytheBro
AndytheBro

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Yeah, that doesn't sound like something worth my time, though I'm a sucker for time travel too.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum