NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legs hurt in bed (Sexual discussion, maybe advice)

Go down

Legs hurt in bed (Sexual discussion, maybe advice) Empty Legs hurt in bed (Sexual discussion, maybe advice)

Post by Hielario Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:04 pm

So, I don't usually talk about that part of my life but I have a problem in the other side of the street. I don't know if any of you will be able to help, but this is the only place where i know I'll be listened to.

The few times a year I plow a gentleman, I tend to run into a problem: most common positions put a lot of unexpected stress on my legs. I find difficult to make traction when kneeling, and if I'm standing, I have to either stand on my tippy toes or arch my legs. All of those get painful and tiring on the long run. Also, often, my dick gets kind of stuck and I can't get off, and I suspect the stress of my legs jumbling my senses contributes to it.

Lord knows I love being the Duracell bunny, but having to finish by hand annoys me-inside is a thousand times better. (Oral doesn't work, I've always needed a bit of a squeeze).

Any ideas about how to deal with that? Having them sit on my dick would be logical, but either it doesn't work for one of us or the furniture doesn't allow it.

(And no, the only time I got to mate with a woman I didn't get that problem. I don't know if it's because she was shorter or because the hole was in a different place).

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum