NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bald!

2 posters

Go down

bald! Empty bald!

Post by Glides Fri May 17, 2024 12:15 pm

not yet but i will have to. it's gotten so much worse over the past six months since getting covid again. it's really bad now. really patchy. been doing the cringe thing of wearing hats and beanies even in scorching hot weather. even after i shave my head i think i'll have to keep doing that out of shame. everyone in my family is bald and have spent my whole life taunting me about how it would happen to me one day and when that happened nobody would love me because hair is life. no two qualities are judged more than the hair and teeth and as a kid my teeth were really crooked.

hair transplants are out, and every medication i've looked up seems to be a scam. only way out is shaving the head and then covering up forever. kiss whatever semblance of a love life i had goodbye forever. hair is life.

Glides

Back to top Go down

bald! Empty Re: bald!

Post by Enail Fri May 17, 2024 2:03 pm

That sucks, and I'm sorry it's happening to you. But it's absolutely not the end of having a love life or being seen as attractive; it's an incredibly common thing, and most people who date anywhere within the testosterone-having world come to expect it as likely part of many of their partners' appearances.

Apparently a lot of people who lose hair because of Covid do land up growing it back in a year or two, so there's maybe some hope of that for you too.

Also, your family is not just mean, but fucking weird about it. Do they think themselves unlovable if bald too, or was that just something they applied to you?
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum