NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Gaming Names/Friend Codes Official Thread

+11
TheRoux
WJMorris3
Aggrax
Archetype694
Jayce
Conreezy
The Wisp
reboundstudent
UristMcBunny
Enail
Gman
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Online Gaming Names/Friend Codes Official Thread Empty Online Gaming Names/Friend Codes Official Thread

Post by Gman Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Hey all, so I decided to create a new thread where all of the gamers of this forum can share thier gamertag/username/friend code on any gaming system that they would like, so that we can all game together sometime. Please Make sure you share at least three critical pieces of info with your post:

A. What platform (Xbox One/Xbox360/PS4/PS3/WiiU/3DS/Steam/Origin and so on)
B. The Username/Friend Code.
C. Forum Username in parenthesis

I'll Start:

Xbox One - Rockabily (Gman)
Steam - Golden_Sun (Gman)
Origin - GidiSun (Gman)
Diablo 3 PC (Blizzard.net) - GoldenSun (Gman)

Please Make sure you post here whenever you want to add someone to your friends list, so they know it's you.

As you can all see, I now just got an xbox one and I am super excited. Going to get GTA V AND Halo: MCC (never played any of the halo games before), so I'm looking for some new gaming buddies. Just a general and personal note from me - please do not add me if you are under 18. I am looking to play with people closer to my age, that's all.
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Online Gaming Names/Friend Codes Official Thread Empty Re: Online Gaming Names/Friend Codes Official Thread

Post by Enail Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Stickying this.
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Gaming Names/Friend Codes Official Thread Empty Re: Online Gaming Names/Friend Codes Official Thread

Post by UristMcBunny Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Steam - weenerbunny - (UristMcBunny)

I... don't play multiplayer stuff that often, and when I do it's mostly with the spouse-to-be and various IRL friends, but on ocassion the mood does take me. I do have Ticket to Ride on steam if anyone else is up for playing computerised board games!

Moderator of "Romantic and Sexual Relationships"

http://uristmcdorf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Enail wrote:Stickying this.

Thanks, Enail Grin
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Conreezy Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:39 pm

You've never played any Halo game?

Xbox:JonnyHopkins911

I don't have the MCC yet, but I will, and I will be down to relive Attack on the Control Room with someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by reboundstudent Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Final Fantasy 14: Sabina Wandel (World: Hyperion)

Steam: studentontherebound
reboundstudent
reboundstudent

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Conreezy wrote:You've never played any Halo game?  

Xbox:JonnyHopkins911

I don't have the MCC yet, but I will, and I will be down to relive Attack on the Control Room with someone.

Hey Conreezy, added you to my friends on xbox. Good to know there is another halo player here too :-)
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:49 pm

I play Hearthstone from time to time. If anybody is interested, here's my Blizzard username and code:

ThePeon #1241

I'll also probably be playing Starcraft II again when the new expansion comes out (assuming my wrists don't flare up again :\) and I'll probably check out Heroes of the Storm when it comes out/I'm invited to the beta, too.
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Conreezy Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Anyone play Titanfall?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Conreezy wrote:Anyone play Titanfall?

I do, on PC.
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Conreezy Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Aw, man. I was hoping XBox1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayce Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:32 am

Wisp are you on the NA server? If so, do you want to play some games of Hearthstone? My battletag is SetoKaiba #1334

Jayce

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:12 am

Jayce wrote:Wisp are you on the NA server? If so, do you want to play some games of Hearthstone? My battletag is SetoKaiba #1334

Sure! Tomorrow? I'm pretty exhausted tonight, but I'm pretty much free all day tomorrow. (be warned, I'm really bad, especially at deck construction  Uh-oh Razz)
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayce Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:08 am

The Wisp wrote:
Jayce wrote:Wisp are you on the NA server? If so, do you want to play some games of Hearthstone? My battletag is SetoKaiba #1334

Sure! Tomorrow? I'm pretty exhausted tonight, but I'm pretty much free all day tomorrow. (be warned, I'm really bad, especially at deck construction  Uh-oh Razz)

Well, I just sent you a friend request.

Jayce

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:24 am

I accepted it! Looks like I just missed you today.

I probably won't be on the rest of the weekend, but I would like to play a few games with you some time next week.
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Archetype694 Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:29 am

reboundstudent wrote:Final Fantasy 14: Sabina Wandel (World: Hyperion)

Hah! I thought I was the only FF14 player around here, and we are on the same server to boot. I just dinged 50 last week.

Did you play 11 by any chance?

Steam / Origin / PSN: Archetype694
FF14: Archetype Peacecraft (Hyperion Server)

I tend to lurk on steam quite a bit and am always down for some multiplayer shenanigans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Archetype694 wrote:

Hah! I thought I was the only FF14 player around here, and we are on the same server to boot. I just dinged 50 last week.  

I tend to lurk on steam quite a bit and am always down for some multiplayer shenanigans.

Just sent you a friend request on steam- I should appear as "Golden_Sun" :-)
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Archetype694 Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Cool!

Accepted Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aggrax Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:00 am

Been playing a lot of Warlords of Draenor recently. If anyone want to do fun stuff in WoW, my BNet is Aggrax#1686
Aggrax
Aggrax

Back to top Go down

Post by WJMorris3 Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:21 pm

For those of you who play the Pokémon Trading Card Game online (it's free!) you can find me as Hermit1082.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:23 pm

I don't know why I didn't see this earlier...

Steam - The Mikey
PSN - TheMikeyRamone
Xbox Live - Snake Eyes Zero (I don't really play Xbox much these days, you can find me mostly on PC or PS3)

And for good measure, here's my Skype: mikerramone

Even if you don't play online stuff, I'm always happy to chat with anyone on Steam or Skype. My only rule is you tell me what site/forum I know you from and your username from there. Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 am

The Mikey wrote:I don't know why I didn't see this earlier...

Steam - The Mikey
PSN - TheMikeyRamone
Xbox Live - Snake Eyes Zero (I don't really play Xbox much these days, you can find me mostly on PC or PS3)

And for good measure, here's my Skype: mikerramone

Even if you don't play online stuff, I'm always happy to chat with anyone on Steam or Skype. My only rule is you tell me what site/forum I know you from and your username from there. Grin

Added you on both Steam and XBL

Reminder of my steam and XBL gamertags
Steam: Golden_Sun
XBL: Rockabily
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:56 am

Gotcha, may take awhile for the Xbox to be approved since I don't play it as often as I used to lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by reboundstudent Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:22 pm

Archetype694 wrote:

Ha, neat! Congrats on 50. Now you can do the Crystal Tower raids. Razz You part of a Free Company? I love mine (except for the name. "YOLO." Ugh.) Anyway if you need help with content or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a line! I'm usually online during the weekends/Wednesday nights after patch drops.
reboundstudent
reboundstudent

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRoux Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Steam: roux69

I'm online almost everyday (I use it to chat with my best friend sometimes instead of texting) though I'm not playing anything atm... My bro bought me a 20$ steam card for Christmas and I still haven't spent it... I guess I'm just not inspired right now... I'm waiting for Chasm and Pillars of Eternity to release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum