NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depression and dating

+22
Hielario
nearly_takuan
berrybear
The Mikey
K-J
BasedBuzzed
Hirundo Bos
kath
Herr R
readertorider
Wondering
Caffeinated
Perlandra
Derion
reboot
Gentleman Johnny
Prajnaparamita
eselle28
gaboz
Jayce
OneTrueGuest
The Wisp
26 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Depression and dating - Page 18 Empty Re: Depression and dating

Post by ReploidArmada Sat May 16, 2020 4:20 am

Well, it's been a little over a year since Natasha broke up with me, and since then, I've only been on a single date that didn't go anywhere. I've been trying to meet people on OLD, but it's been working about as well (which is to say, not at all). Case in point: I was chatting with someone on OKCupid for a short time, and she seemed rather compatible for me and vice versa. Then, she asked whether I had any health problems, and in the interest of full disclosure I say I'm dealing with clinical depression, but that it's being managed with medication. Then, she replies with the following. Text has been omitted because trigger warnings.

"I’m not sure if I can handle the medicated depression/suicidal thoughts without meds thing ... Sorry, best of luck to you"

I'm having enough trouble as it is trying to get ladies to be interested in me, and stay interested long enough, to strike up a conversation. Now, this just happened, and I feel even more like a lonely, unlovable piece of crap. I'm starting to not see a way out of this, especially with COVID causing people to be locked away in their homes. Is there something I'm missing here, or am I once again doomed to loneliness?

ReploidArmada

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum