NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inconvenient crushes

+9
Enail
Conreezy
reboundstudent
Andrew Corvero
Gman
Werel
caliseivy
eselle28
reboot
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Inconvenient crushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Inconvenient crushes

Post by Andrew Corvero Thu May 14, 2015 3:12 pm

reboot wrote:UPDATE: Trip number two with the man I have a crush on. Things seem to be leveling out/subsiding, BUT I have not seen him since last Wednesday, so we will have to see how face to face goes.

Wish me luck!

Good luck! I hope that he keeps talking about something really boring and he's in an apathetic, annoyed mood. That usually kills some of the attraction for me.

"People don't just change who they are in an instant. It takes time, so you don't even know you're changing. Until one day you'll just a little bit different than you used to be and you can't even tell what the hell happened" (Rich Burlew)

"You shouldn't take advice from random strangers on the Internet too seriously" said the random stranger on the Internet.
Andrew Corvero
Andrew Corvero

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Thu May 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Gooood luck. Hope he says/does something absolutely repulsive!
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Thu May 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Good luck reboot!
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Sat May 30, 2015 10:44 am

Final update: The crush has run its course. I still find him attractive and love his company, but that annoying hormonal giddiness has passed and I can just chill. It might pop up every once in a while from here on out, but the worst is over. Which is a good thing because we have a long ass road trip coming up in a few weeks
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Corvero Sat May 30, 2015 11:32 am

reboot wrote:Final update: The crush has run its course. I still find him attractive and love his company, but that annoying hormonal giddiness has passed and I can just chill. It might pop up every once in a while from here on out, but the worst is over. Which is a good thing because we have a long ass road trip coming up in a few weeks

Good to see that the worst is over. Hopefully the road trip will be relaxed and productive without as fewer annoying "hormone hiccups" as possible (ideally none).

"People don't just change who they are in an instant. It takes time, so you don't even know you're changing. Until one day you'll just a little bit different than you used to be and you can't even tell what the hell happened" (Rich Burlew)

"You shouldn't take advice from random strangers on the Internet too seriously" said the random stranger on the Internet.
Andrew Corvero
Andrew Corvero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum