NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums loading slowly, sometimes not loading completely.

3 posters

Go down

Forums loading slowly, sometimes not loading completely. Empty Forums loading slowly, sometimes not loading completely.

Post by Robjection Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:31 pm

I've noticed today that loading a page on the forums sometimes happens at its normal speed with the page displaying as it should. Unfortunately, the operative word there is "sometimes". Other times, loading takes the best part of a minute and, after that, the page I'm trying to open doesn't always load completely. In some cases, the formatting is gone and I'm left with plain text. In other cases, the formatting is there but the content is not.

Is there something wrong with the server or something?

Back to top Go down

Forums loading slowly, sometimes not loading completely. Empty Re: Forums loading slowly, sometimes not loading completely.

Post by eselle28 Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Mine's been kind of off too - I'd been assuming it was my internet.
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Forums loading slowly, sometimes not loading completely. Empty Re: Forums loading slowly, sometimes not loading completely.

Post by The Wisp Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:39 pm

I've been having the same problem. Forumotion is having issues, see #4 specifically. There was a network issue that made the forums inaccessible, but they fixed that. However, that has caused other issues, like the slow loading. No ETA on the fixes, at this point :\

http://help.forumotion.com/n141716-recent-forum-issues-notifications-slow-loading-chatbox-servimg-and-tagging-issues
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum