NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Referred... (Opinions and advice)

2 posters

Go down

Referred... (Opinions and advice) Empty Referred... (Opinions and advice)

Post by Alex1989 Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Well, another therapist that fizzled... however she referred to me a much more efficient professional, a colonel.
she said that my case necessitates a more stronger treatment. she said that my case is a VERY serious one.
Right now my mind feels like Three Mile Island... overheated and overloaded, close to a partial core melt.

gonna have to take the referral route, I need to see my physician.

I'm going to keep going... I just need a rest... Sad
Alex1989
Alex1989

Back to top Go down

Referred... (Opinions and advice) Empty Re: Referred... (Opinions and advice)

Post by Enail Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Good for you for keeping it up, it must be exhausting having to go through such intense stuff repeatedly. Take it easy, and I hope the next one's the one for you!
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex1989 Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Enail wrote:Good for you for keeping it up, it must be exhausting having to go through such intense stuff repeatedly. Take it easy, and I hope the next one's the one for you!

Well the new therapist that I was referred to is a Colonel, the psych for the whole PR National Guard, they say she is the best island-wide. If there is a person that can "Turn a suicidal maniac into an upstanding soldier, it's her." (Sarge's words, not mine) so, who knows? maybe she might get me out of this rut...

Alex1989
Alex1989

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum