Paranoia Agent

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Paranoia Agent

Post by bomaye on Wed May 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Kinda jelly of your Japanese-yness because I never could follow what all the animal talk was about
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Wed May 16, 2018 11:46 pm

Don't be, a lot of it I had to look up Razz
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Sat May 19, 2018 6:29 pm

E11
Spoiler:

-is all the gossip around Shounen Bat's appearance going to have an effect on what he is? Gossip seems important in a way that's not clear to me yet. But gossip's about belief, in a way
-I guess this is Ikari's wife?
-she's expecting Shounen Bat, and he waits to listen instead of showing up from behind and hitting her by surprise
-When she says she doesn't want to die after all, he takes a step back. Does he care what people want or is it more like their wanting gives him permission or power over them and he can't attack them against their will? (also, he takes his skates off on the tatami mat Laughing)
-she's interrogating him and he's completely freaked out by it rofl and also Shiny/thrilled, this woman is badass
-she thinks he's 'bringing them peace' because he thinks humans are weak and corrupt? How does she know so much about him, even the detectives don't understand him like this
-"Let's accept reality"
-Shounen Bat growing into the massive guy the rumours had him as as he gets impatient with the practice swings but it seems like what she's saying is holding him back somehow, her will to live or her belief
-feeling like a burden to him but also firmly believing that they're each other's home Feeling loved I want these two to have a happy ending Sad
-detective and the guy he arrested once reminiscing about old times/old crimes and a reliable world they fit into
-seeing the old burglar feels like coming home/what his wife said about them being each other's home
-"Even if the world is wrong, there has to be something that's right. That's how we can go on living"
-The thing that seems like No Entry in this episode is the reliable past
-Ikari telling Sagi that Maromi's kind of cute after all
-she's multiplying, refusing to be seduced by his false salvation and wish for death, representing all humanity??
-Explicitly equating Shounen Bat and Maromi
-he disappears, the walls fall away like a set and she's in a rainbow field with flying birds, what the...?
-all that triumph, and now we learn she's autopilot doing the perfect housewife things she believes in for him whether or not they make sense or if he's even there to receive it, so much for accepting reality :/
-that same matchbox
-he steps out into a flat cartoon old-fashioned world and the ending music starts playing Shudder
-ohshit, he's just happily going along with. I guess reality got too much to accept for either of them. Maybe "no entry" is actually to reality.
-creepy kid's song "The crane and turtle slipped". I still don't know who the turtle is. It wasn't shown in the fantasy quest episode, I don't think, and I can't see any connection to any of the names. I'm almost tempted to go back to the episode that showed the painting or the one where Maniwa talks to the old man to see if it tells us and I missed it/forgot.
-Rabbit in the moon. Based on the scene in the opening, I'm guessing the old man's the rabbit
-the guy in the cape from the beginning is Maniwa?? Fuuuuck!

Next week - unicorn and pegasus. Both based around horses, and it looks like a Maniwa-focused episode, but neither one is clearly him.
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum