Golden Kamuy (Anime)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Golden Kamuy (Anime)

Post by Enail on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Spoiler:

Oh, good point! Itseems like they might be aiming for some kind of "war destroys everyone, and you're probably going to carry it with you forever in some ways, the difference between being a good person or not is just whether you try to let yourself put it down as best you can when you find somewhere or someone that lets you, or whether you try to carry it with you and help it destroy everyone else too."
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Ep 20

Spoiler:

- Grossssss @ the fish
- Don't fall for her feminine wiles, Tanigaki
- Don't fall for his masculine charm, Inkarmat
- Sugimoto and the grasshopper. For being such a hardcore murder machine, he's a huge baby about everything else Laughing
- Locusts, RIP everyone
- Wait, is Sea Otter meat an aphrodisiac?
- HOLY SHIT THIS GOT SUPER GAY rofl rofl rofl
- "Ero boyyyyy~"
- Meanwhile the ladies are having a super serious chat about Wilk (dat scar is pretty Sugimoto-like)
- Annnnd Kironanke might've kill Wilk just as he shows up to have some "sumo" with the chums
- Episode is supremely gay, then straight sex starts happening and Tanigaki immediately looks to his gun rofl
- Well, Asirpa sure went for it right away
- These fucking schemers. Tsurumi set up the fingerprints, Hijikata set up the original breakout, and Inkarmat could be setting up everyone
- Tanigaki's face when the sea otter meat comes up Laughing
- Sugimoto joking about killing one or the other of Kironanke and Inkarmat and everyone else is like "yeah, he's not joking"
- Hrmmmm, sneaky kohai looking to break Nopperabo out of prison
- Tries to feed him to the pigs by using the prisoners because they're "good at murder" but it turns out kohai is good at murder too
- "Limp, flaccid balls" Hitting him where it hurts rofl rofl rofl
- Oh, that's whatsisface who is super-gay for Tsurumi in disguise
- Huh, a man with a belt-head
- This episode was definitely animated by one of the Dragon Ball Super studios
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:10 pm

E20
Spoiler:

-holy fuck that's a big fish
-the fish rolling its eye to look at the person standing on top of it slicing into it to steal its meat and organs
-LOCUSTS
-the way Asirpa tells Inkarmat she's been waiting for a chance to talk to her alone, she was so intense it almost seemed like she was going to say "and that's why I summoned a terrifying, massive cloud of locusts" Laughing
-the art's looking a bit off today, Asirpa's eyes are massive and everyone's faces are weird
-Shiraishi's looking sexy, oh god, the smell of otter meat must be some kind of aphrodisiac
-all the buttons popping off Tanigaki's shirt revealing his hairy, muscular chest, I'm dying
-everyone desperately making Ogata lie down and unbutton his shirt, with Shiraishi shouting "take off his pants, too! No, everything!" rofl
-incredibly hairy-chested Kiroranke appears at the door shirtless
-Nopperabou isn't Asirpa's father?
-cute little Inkarmat
-crying that Asirpa's father might have forgotten her, I'd even buy that her tears were genuine, but you still know she's using them for whatever her game is, I don't think she ever feels something true without simultaneously thinking about how she can use it to manipulate someone
-Kiroranke murdered him, that's pretty hardcore as far as betrayal goes (and would explain why he deserved the Judas position and Shiraishi didn't)
-Tone whiplash back to sparkly gayness with Sugimoto blushing and lowering his hat bashfully over his eyes and the others all think its adorable
-he rips off his clothes and slaps his ass and now they're going to sumo wrestle rofl rofl rofl
-Shiraishi's ass I don't have enough rofl smileys for this
-When Inkarmat shows up, he covers up the gun so Nihei doesn't symbolically watch them rofl (even though he was presumably fine with it when he was "sumo wrestling." Though, maybe that's just because he knew Nihei would appreciate all the boners Laughing)
-Ogata's a sharp one, immediately realizing Inkarmat must have gotten the fingerprint info from Tsurumi
-And it could all have been set up by Hijikata, too many people all setting each other up
-"If I end up dead in the future, it will be Kiroranke who kills me"
-she says she only slept with him b/c of the sea otter stew even though she knew what it does before they took the otter meat, nothing she says is ever 100% true (and his reaction when she mentions the stew is so intense he goes into a totally different art style rofl)
-I do not like the fact that Tsurumi is monitoring Huci No
-Sugimoto says it's just a joke that if one of Inkarmat or Kiroranke ends up dead, he'll immediately kill the other one, but no one else is laughing
-letting the prisoners kill the guard who's working with the 7th, and with a hammer, too Shudder
-Or not, damn, that guy's way tougher than he seems!
-Cowardly guard chief can't be the picture under 'useless' in the dictionary, we've already established it's Shiraishi (the part about being a limp-balled tanuki could still be true, though Laughing)
-oh no, it's another one of Tsurumi's fan-boys. Hey, actually, in the hospital scene, didn't that  random person who appeared have a really light voice like that? Maybe this is him.
-who the fuck was that with the belt on his head?
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:29 pm

Had to delay last ep because my usual co-watcher was on a small trip, should catch up on both at some point in the next few days
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail on Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:33 pm

That means I beat you to it! Grin

E21

Spoiler:

-yiikes, 42 prisoners dead in 6 months and who knows how many blinded by the fumes
-And the warden has secretly restarted sending prisoners to it, I'm looking forward to when someone kicks the crap out of that dude
-are we getting an onsen episode??
-the masseuse likes Sugimoto's muscles, how sad for him, he's an episode too late Wink wink nudge nudg
-"their souls leave because they've finished their job in this world, the reason why your wounds don't kill you is you haven't finished your job here yet" oh no, are they setting up for him dying at the end when he's finished what he was trying to do No
- so, did a new director take over starting last week? The camera never spent this much time on naked man-muscle (and Shiraishi butt) before that Uh-oh
-apparently it is actually possible for people to use echolocation, I saw a documentary about a blind guy who taught himself how so well he can ride a bike (slowly) and navigate around everything in his path, he teaches other blind people to use it.
-and now they're going to have to do a naked fight scene rofl (seriously, though, what's with the sudden focus on naked dudes lately?)
-RYU! What a good dog!!
-Shiraishi runs into a tree and knocks himself out, good job
-flaming arrows and then Ogata shoots them while they're lit up, teamwork!
-Inkarmat tells Wilk "I'll never see your face again," that's suspicious phrasing given that the supposedly not-actually-Asirpa's-dad Nopperabou doesn't have a face anymore
-the strategically placed mushroom oh my god rofl
-Kiroranke's so hairy they didn't need to strategically place anything, I didn't need to know this much about all these characters' bodies
-bears coming to send Inkarmat to the next world Sad
-and then Tanigaki rips off his shirt, which would be destroying it like he's dead, but then the buttons chase the bears away and he holds Inkarmat in his hands??
-it's fine because the bullet passed through his butt, that doesn't sound fine to me!
-"Fate can be changed"
-noo, don't go in there, it's a trap!
-what the hell, she's feeling up his butt and a little Shiraishi face censors his asshole rofl
-nature's caltrops!
-"you can't go back to who you were" and Sugimoto flashes back to his happy self eating dried persimmons
-HIJIKATA!!
-Asirpa calmly telling the blind bandit "if you keep this up, your life will never escape from the darkness" like it's a curse or a prophecy
-flowers bloom when Tsurumi talks now
-drawing running figures on his face while Earless cries because they'll never get any closer to each other (and Earless is just 100% a creepy comedy character now. This show hasn't stopped being good, but man, it's sure gotten weirder!)
-for some reason I found the shots while they're taking photos weirdly poignant, like it's going to be something we look back on later on with a different feeling
-Sugimoto looks like a young Hijikata
-and Hijikata is fierce but kind?
-"am I really taking my clothes off for this?" "everyone else did," while showing the fully-clothed other photos rofl
Enail
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bomaye on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:41 am

Snail

E21

Spoiler:

- Eating caltrops, yum
- Asirpa doesn't know what ninjas are
- The Blind Bandits, oh boyyyyy
- Hot springssss
- You're gonna need a bigger wound to get Immortal Sugimoto out of his vessel
- Another naked-man ep
- Oh shit, using tongue clicking for echolocation
- FIGHT WITH YOUR DICKS OUT
- Ryu the dog bites a fucker Shiny/thrilled
- And Shiraishi knocks himself out rofl
- Sugimoto already doing his "I'M IMMORTAL" thing withe the people trying to stab him
- Ogata is the only one paranoid enough to hide his gun nearby, and he's so fucking cold-blooded that it's extra vicious when he kills someone with it
- Toni lurking, can smell Sugimoto's blood. Spooky
- Inkarmat's "I'll never see your face again" to Wilk, because he might not have a face anymore silent
- Maybe don't get into the boat with the guy who's probably gonna lead to your death
- Burly Tanigaki chasing away the death bears with his manliness
- The bullet hole in his butt rofl
- God, Ogata's so hardcore. No hesitation caps a guy when he has almost no bullets left
- Maybe don't go into the dark hideout
- Shirashi's facehole rofl
- Toni lets Sugimoto know that he can never go back Sad
- Hijikata saves the day
- Team Tsurumi is sure getting dumb as hell. Drawing running-man pictures on his moles while he gets to be "close" to Tsurumi Laughing
- Picture time.
- Oh mannnnnn, the real life picture of Hijikata Toshizou
- And how Sugimoto makes the old guy think of a young Hijikata
- And Hijikata took a new picture with the same pose as when he was younger
bomaye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2