NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting personality tests

+15
jcorozza
Sahrimnir
fr33et
V
fakely mctest
Caffeinated
reboot
nearly_takuan
Wondering
waxingjaney
litterature
readertorider
The Wisp
Robjection
eselle28
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Interesting personality tests - Page 4 Empty Re: Interesting personality tests

Post by waxingjaney Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:44 pm

Rationality, Shyness, and Playfulness. That's a hell of a combination.
waxingjaney
waxingjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahrimnir Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:17 pm

My results:

TENDERNESS
You are not afraid of the sufferings and sorrows of other people, even when they are acted out in unappealing ways. Beneath even defensiveness and self-righteous behaviour, you know that deep down people need nurturing and consolation. One danger is being naive about people’s dark sides. But at your best you know you can be mean yourself, which helps you to sympathise. You bring strength and forgiveness where other people might panic.

RATIONALITY
You like clarity and intelligent simplicity and you get frustrated at messy thinking. This can make you seem unreasonably pushy to some, but it is actually a virtue: you are motivated by a horror at pointless effort and a longing for precision and insight into how things and people work. Your ability to synthesise and bring order is essential in producing thinking which is truly helpful.

ORDERLINESS
You love it when everything is neat and tidy: when there is a proper way of doing things, and you can tick things off the to-do list and know where everything is. So others, at times, are to you unbearably sloppy and messy. And you run into things that can’t be ordered (a child, a partner, a colleague at work) which drives you slightly nuts. But your desire for order is a good one when it is focussed where it is needed and when you’re okay with a bit of mess.

Tenderness is totally me. Rationality I guess could be accurate. Orderliness though? That seems to be about as far away from me as it guess.
Sahrimnir
Sahrimnir

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Well, that's an interesting test. It doesn't look like anyone else has gotten the exhibitionism one yet. I think it's sort of right, though it's also a bit odd because I am not an extrovert.

Rationality

You like clarity and intelligent simplicity and you get frustrated at messy thinking. This can make you seem unreasonably pushy to some, but it is actually a virtue: you are motivated by a horror at pointless effort and a longing for precision and insight into how things and people work. Your ability to synthesise and bring order is essential in producing thinking which is truly helpful.

Reverence

One part of you dreams of giving yourself up – perhaps just for a while – to a hero or mentor. In the right circumstances you can flourish by letting go of your ego. In your inner life, reverence plays out as a willing submission to your own conscience. In the outside world, you might get frustrated searching for something worth believing in – a country, a person, a company – but you will always be open to feeling respect, admiration and wonder.

Exhibitionism

There’s a strand in your nature which loves making an impression – perhaps with your clothes, or conversation, or in a self-revealing blog or a novel. You like to dramatise yourself, to pose as a unique, perhaps mysterious person, to joke or exaggerate your part in adventures. Though you might more than once have been called a show off, it is actually a generous tendency: you want to please and entertain others. It could be the start of good teaching and leadership.
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:59 am

This very detailed quiz for what D&D character you are is a pretty good one. Very long, though!

I'm apparently a Chaotic Neutral Elf Monk/Wizard (3rd/2nd level) with the following stats:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 14

I was skeptical about my class, but the way they described Monk was actually fairly convincing, I'll take it. I have no idea why my charisma's that high based on my answers, and realistically, my strength should be way lower. Dexterity, hmm...I'd be super-high in terms of reflexes, but have zero coordination, so I suppose it averages out okay. Not too sure about being an elf, but I can't think what I'd more likely be, I guess?
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahrimnir Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:53 pm

I did it a few years ago, but did it again now. I got the same result!

Lawful Good Human Cleric (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13
Sahrimnir
Sahrimnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:26 am

I got...

True Neutral Human Fighter (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 12

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Fighters- Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:00 am

I'm a:

Lawful Good Human Bard (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 16

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

That's actually not too far off, though I have lingering self-conceptions as a cleric, but I guess adherence to an organized religion is required for that class (and my stupidly low wisdom score! take that, self-image!). I raise an eyebrow at "lawful" since I'm pretty sure I break 1-3 laws every single day, but bards do social magic using words, so I'll take it. Razz
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:35 pm

I am a Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (2nd Level).

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 9
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Race:

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

Last time I took this I got Sorcerer/Wizard multiclass and I think I had more Intelligence and Dexterity and less Strength and Charisma. I always get Lawful Neutral though.

Back to top Go down

Post by nearly_takuan Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:09 am

Neutral Good Human Wizard/Rogue.

Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 9
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 9
Charisma- 15

I'm assuming these are heroic romanticized D&D versions of ourselves, not just our regular mortal forms described in D&D terms, because 10 is supposed to be the baseline for most people and having more than a couple of points over that in ever one category is fairly superhuman. Which is to say I would expect to see a stat total between 55 and 65 for myself but I got 77.
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by waxingjaney Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:46 am

You Are A:

Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 8
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 11

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (Cool
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (Cool
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (Cool
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXXXX (Cool
Bard ------ XXXX (4)
Cleric ---- XX (2)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXX (Cool
Fighter --- XXXXXXXX (Cool
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Rogue ----- XXXX (4)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
waxingjaney
waxingjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:20 pm

@waxingjaney: Lawful Neutral Human Wizard High Five!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Lawful Neutral Elf Fighter/Cleric (3rd/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

I got Elf. Yessssss! And Lawful Neutral is totally correct.

Wondering

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Why am I the only agent of chaos among all these straightlaced, law-abiding people?
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nearly_takuan Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Girlfriend is steadfastly chaotic, but she is also not aware of the Nerdlounge and that's not likely to change really soon.
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:04 am

You can come sit by me, Enail!

Chaotic Good Human Wizard (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12
eselle28
eselle28

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:26 am

Yay, chaos party! Time and location to be determined later Razz
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:19 am

I'll be there about halfway through to break it up for improper zoning and failure to obtain a chaos license. Cop
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:28 am

Sad
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:11 am

*spontaneous rave, because the man can't keep chaos down*

Party Grin Pirate
eselle28
eselle28

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:13 pm

One for those of you who are more into the social justice-y sorts of things. YMMV on how much you have to imagine yourself in a suitable position in order to give an answer to some of the questions. With that in mind, I got this result:

You are the EDUCATOR.

You're great at teaching people about the issues – often by modeling anti-oppressive behavior in your own life and in everyday conversations with your friends. Your social media posts should be recorded for everyone to read, and you're always sharing informative articles. The downside is that it can be hard for you to relax when you're spotting oppression everywhere – so remember that you deserve to have fun, and we all have problematic faves.

All the positive stuff in that has me thinking "I wish!" while the more negative stuff towards the end sounds really accurate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Something about that quiz felt a little off, but:

You are the NURTURER.

Telepathy may be considered a superpower, but it's your empathy that makes you so powerful. Your work often shows up behind the scenes – tuning into people's needs and looking out for your community. But even when you're not in the spotlight, you're playing an essential role. You're often putting other people's needs before your own, so don't forget that you deserve to put yourself first and take care of your own needs, too.

Way too flattering to be accurate. "My worst trait is... I just care too much!" innocent
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Actually, I probably should have been the Mechanic, the one who makes sure that the wheels stay on the organization, but my sense of that quiz was that they did not see that as a role, so I got:

You are the VISIONARY.

A little clairvoyance can go a long way in social justice activism. Your strength is analysis, so you understand how our everyday experiences fit into the bigger picture. You have a smart take on the issues we're facing and on strategies for what's coming up next. It's great to look ahead – but also remember to give yourself some time to be in the present moment for your own self-care.
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:14 pm

I also got Educator, which feels true except for the part about how my social media posts are the best things evah. But I do post a lot of articles these days, and I do see oppression everywhere. Even moreso now.

Wondering

Back to top Go down

Post by Enail Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:37 pm

The page won't load for me, so I guess I don't have an Activist Superpower Sad
Enail
Enail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahrimnir Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Another Educator here. Which is funnily appropriate, because I've actually had people commenting on how much they enjoy all the educational social justice links I post on Facebook.
Sahrimnir
Sahrimnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum