NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts: The Randoming

+38
Andrew Corvero
Chickpea Sarada
Robjection
PintsizeBro
Suika
Prajnaparamita
Raindancing
Caffeinated
Hirundo Bos
Wondering
username_6916
Gman
Lemminkainen
TheRoux
LadyIkaros
Gentleman Johnny
WJMorris3
nonA
Hae
InkAndComb
sky
Barretts_Salt
readertorider
kath
waxingjaney
C-Bass
Coin-op Adjutant
Enail
UristMcBunny
The Wisp
Werel
Conreezy
KMR
caliseivy
eselle28
reboot
BasedBuzzed
nearly_takuan
42 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts: The Randoming - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Thoughts: The Randoming

Post by eselle28 Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:51 pm

Good luck, Mikey!
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts: The Randoming - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Thoughts: The Randoming

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:20 pm

eselle28 wrote:Good luck, Mikey!

Grin

Thank youu. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:51 pm

I'm learning that I'm pretty bad at smooth IM communication with people, probably due to inexperience.
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 8:01 am

Had to work on a drunk for the first time, today.

There's too much to fix. Too much. And it'll never be enough. So how exactly am I supposed to feel encouraged?

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Fri May 01, 2015 11:14 am

Self-insert fanfics in a nutshell:

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Fri May 01, 2015 4:00 pm

I could never work on Capitol Hill. I would end up shanking someone
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Sat May 02, 2015 3:07 am

Just finished the five hour long chore of taking out my hair. No matter how many times I do it I'm still always shocked at just how giant it is when it's out.
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 4:06 am

Kinda wish they made Gamora seem more deadlier in the movie, what with her being the "Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe" and all...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Sat May 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Just saw an OkC profile where thew woman said  "I prefer a dominant male [emphasis mine]"...
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by nearly_takuan Sat May 02, 2015 2:09 pm

You can't just run randomly through the mall looking for your missing companions; they're probably on the move, too, and you could as easily move away from their next destination as toward it.

But neither can you hold your hammer in place when you play Whac-a-Mole; the probability of the next mole popping up directly under your hammer is no better than the probability of it showing up anywhere else.

But what else can you do when the moles are invisible and the info desk can't understand your descriptions? How can you trust your instincts when so often your instincts are wrong?

What do you do when your timepiece is less accurate than a broken clock?
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Sat May 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Went to a theme party last night; got as chavved* out as I could possibly manage. Gold eyeshadow, gold lipstick, truly hideous amounts of lipliner, hoop earrings bigger than my head, Southie facelift (you know when girls scrape their hair back into the tightest ponytail possible?), metallic dress. I looked hilarious, in large part because I looked like the diametric opposite of my day to day presentation.

Go to party; enjoy how nobody recognizes me until a second or third look & ensuing screams of laughter. Until Korean classmate: "OH MY GODDDD YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Is this the secret real you?"

Laughing "No, pretty sure it's not."

"YOU SHOULD MAKE IT YOUR EVERYDAY STYLE!! I would sit next to you in class every day!! And everything you said in class would sound so smart!! Everyone would listen!!"

There it is. There's the secret to success. Gotta start wearing absurd makeup and clubwear on the regs if I want to make it in academia.  Cool

*Yes yes this word is classist but I really lack a better one to describe the aesthetic I was going for
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by waxingjaney Sat May 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Football wife.

"Me boifriend is ah footballah. He's fab."
waxingjaney
waxingjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Sat May 02, 2015 7:48 pm

I want to do This . Hopefully I can actually do it...
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by waxingjaney Sat May 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Aaah, the perfect haircut for a Mad Max premiere.
waxingjaney
waxingjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Sat May 02, 2015 8:31 pm

waxingjaney wrote:Aaah, the perfect haircut for a Mad Max premiere.

Lol wasn't even thinking of that. Really I just need a nice, maintainable everyday hairstyle.
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Mon May 04, 2015 11:20 am

This site is bloody brilliant: http://reductress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 2:46 pm

BasedBuzzed wrote:This site is bloody brilliant: http://reductress.com/

That's pretty good. I just wish some satire sites had their disclaimer somewhere. Razz

Though, I thought this headline for one of their Newsletter articles was great.

Random Thoughts: The Randoming - Page 32 ANZn1HY

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Mon May 04, 2015 3:29 pm

The Mikey wrote:
BasedBuzzed wrote:This site is bloody brilliant: http://reductress.com/

That's pretty good. I just wish some satire sites had their disclaimer somewhere. Razz

Though, I thought this headline for one of their Newsletter articles was great.

Random Thoughts: The Randoming - Page 32 ANZn1HY

The lack of disclaimers adds another layer of comedy when people take it seriously, I'd say.

Back to top Go down

Post by nearly_takuan Mon May 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Having biological reactions to pressure from my decision that I was going to pick a counselor after work today and call them to schedule some kind of appointment. Is anything not an Ouroboros?
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by WJMorris3 Tue May 05, 2015 12:41 am

It is amazing how many people conflate the anniversary of the Mexican army's victory at Puebla with the celebration of Mexico's independence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman Tue May 05, 2015 6:36 am

External Validation - The App:

http://frankmobileapp.com/
Gman
Gman

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Tue May 05, 2015 10:59 am

My hair is still out in all its untamed fierceness. Last night was like sleeping on a third pillow...
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by WJMorris3 Tue May 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Awkward...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wisp Wed May 06, 2015 2:54 am

Apparently all the DLC to Mass Effect 3 completely changes the experience in many positive ways (almost doubling the amount of content). I'll have to replay it, I just wonder when I'll have the combination of the free time and extra money lying around to invest in it.
The Wisp
The Wisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Conreezy Wed May 06, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm 100% serious: I want to record myself butchering a Korean pop song so that someone can put funny subtitles under it.

I'm going to be a star.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum