Return of the Rants

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Return of the Rants

Post by eselle28 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Hey there, Facebook friends. If you're chuckling about people being displaced by a natural disaster because you don't approve of the state they live in or the way some representative voted, you're an asshole. You're also incredibly parochial and kind of a moron if you don't think anyone in a group you'd normally advocate for is going to be hurt.
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Dear (thankfully former) D&D player,

I don't care how funny you think it is, laughing at someone else's mental condition (especially one as serious as multiple personality disorder) is un-fucking-acceptable. Your actions and those of a couple of other players already put him in a bad state and your remarks about how cool it would be to have that condition could have resulted in some serious damage to both the guy with the condition and potentially the rest of us.

I was willing to believe that there was a possibility that the DM's reactions to your actions prior to this were over the top (mainly due to me not knowing the whole story), but I believe his decision to permanently ban you from the group after those comments was completely fair and just. Should I decide to become a DM myself, I will not be allowing you into any games I run.

Sincerely yours,
Robjection

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Within the past 36 hours:
-Banged my forehead on windowsill, got big goose egg
-Left stove burner on, lit napkin on fire
-Fell off stair, broke my pinky toe

Somebody better save me from myself before this gets lethal Uh-oh
Werel
Moderator of "Meeting People and Dating Advice"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza on Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:47 pm

So, while I've generally come to terms with being a fat person in a world that...doesn't like fat people that much, I'd kind of forgotten how much travelling sucks as a fat person. I'm happy to be in Prague, but getting here was awful. Tiny cramped middle seat with all the armrests being used by boyfriend and random row-mate? That, and it was quite hot, so I'm in my cramped seat, sweating, jeans plastered to my legs, not actually able to sleep for any point in the 11 hours. I was close to having a panic attack. I'm sure this isn't that comfy for thin folks, either, but it is like torture for larger people. Might have to rethink any non-domestic travel unless I can pay for business class tickets. :/. I'm am absolutely dreading the flights back. Hopefully the fact that they are during the daytime will mean I can read instead of just being tired but unable to sleep, at least.
jcorozza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:25 pm

Ugh, that sounds awful. I hope you have a blast in Prague now that you're there, and that the trip home is a bit less hideous.
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum