NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

+21
Robjection
waxingjaney
Werel
caliseivy
The Wisp
jcorozza
PintsizeBro
Enail
fakely mctest
InkAndComb
Wondering
Conreezy
nearly_takuan
reboot
eselle28
BasedBuzzed
UristMcBunny
Gentleman Johnny
azazel
Xexyz
BiSian
25 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 5 Empty Re: BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

Post by waxingjaney Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Nope, Keenan Ivory Wayans did that joke a long time ago. Google 'Bolt 45' if you dare.
waxingjaney
waxingjaney

Back to top Go down

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 5 Empty Re: BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

Post by reboot Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 am

Robjection wrote:
reboot wrote:True. As long as no is replaced by a far more expletive laden/heavily armed rejection method I can run with this.

Or, as Rooms once said, "We have passed level "No!" and reached level "Fuck off!""
Is there a list of these levels somewhere?

He made one up but I cannot remember all the levels. It was pretty clever. I need to ask him to remind me. I know it ended with level "9 mil", which is not a rather bloody end
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Wed May 06, 2015 10:47 am

I should not laugh at this but I did
reboot
reboot

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Wed May 06, 2015 12:38 pm

reboot wrote:I should not laugh at this but I did

She just needs to lean in more.
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Wed May 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Just caught up on Last Week Tonight. John Oliver's got a great bit on that Bud Light label.

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Conreezy Wed May 06, 2015 2:19 pm

WJMorris3 wrote:So does this make Bill Cosby the new spokesperson for Bud Light?

Dayum! Burn!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Wed May 06, 2015 2:23 pm

This just proves that men and women have inherently different ways of killing. Its probably a hormone thing. If she got a knife and went to people's houses like men do, she'd get the same recognition. Its just biology, man. You can't argue with science. Razz

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Wed May 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Which episode? (One of my college friends writes for that show, so just assume that the funniest jokes are his Smile )
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Wed May 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Gentleman Johnny wrote:

This just proves that men and women have inherently different ways of killing. Its probably a hormone thing. If she got a knife and went to people's houses like men do, she'd get the same recognition. Its just biology, man. You can't argue with science. Razz

Must be something to do with evolution, because $evopsyche
reboot
reboot

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Thu May 07, 2015 12:44 am

Dear asswipes,
NO I was not conducting an experiment on The Failure of Teh Menz to Recnogize a Clear No. I wanted to drink beer with my friends and then play darts. However, congratulations--your assbagery is forever gonna be my go-to anecdote for TFTMRCN...or whatever acronym works.

Douche Bag #1: No, actually, "negging" or whatever the fuck you were trying to do doesn't work. Calling me stupid and asking if I lived under a rock because I wouldn't answer your condescending question about leopards (leopards, really?)...Yeah it does make me wanna touch your penis--with my pointy heels, repeatedly!
However, congratulations--your friend made you look good by comparison.

Douche Bag #2: When I remove your hand from my shoulder, do not replace it. When I say "Don't touch me" and remove your hand, it is not a FUCKING invitation to immediately try to touch me again!! When I remove your hand for the 3rd time and am getting visibly irate, don't whine that you just wanna talk--and don't pout when I reasonably point out that you don't need to touch me in order to have a conversation. When I state "Don't touch me!" for the fourth time, raising my voice and glaring at your dumb face...Yeah calling me a "bad person" and "mean"...
I'm not sorry that I screamed in your face "I TOLD YOU TO STOP TOUCHING ME! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!!"
I am sorry that I waited that long to rip you a new asshole.
And I am sad that you are so lacking in self awareness that, while fucking off (at light speed, I might add. You knew you were in the wrong) you had to raise your voice and mock me. I am sorry you're such a shit head that a woman explicitly telling you "No" is going to be re-told as...that one night I ran into a psycho bitch.
BiSian
BiSian

http://thepurplebackpack.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Thu May 07, 2015 1:33 am

Man, bitches be crazy! Wait, that's not right. . . let me try again. . . dudebros be tripping, yo. Yeah, that's closer. Were these expat teachers, too?

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Thu May 07, 2015 1:34 am

jcorozza wrote:Which episode?  (One of my college friends writes for that show, so just assume that the funniest jokes are his Smile )

The latest one assuming you were asking me.

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Thu May 07, 2015 4:16 am

Gentleman Johnny wrote:Man, bitches be crazy! Wait, that's not right. . . let me try again. . . dudebros be tripping, yo. Yeah, that's closer. Were these expat teachers, too?

Most likely--that's the majority of white people in this city. Which is really fun to imagine those fools with any position of responsibility over children... I' hope they're college students or travelers, but I doubt it.
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Fri May 29, 2015 9:28 pm

I love me some Madonna-Whore dichotomy nonsense. Gotta admit the post Lazarus had some new twists than the same old, sa!e old misogynist
reboot
reboot

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 am

Yeah, that sure was a douche of a different color. Made it really hard to play bingo.

Holy hell, though, that stuff about abuse, and wanting to be with a woman who is "strong enough" to...stop abuse? Shark farts, that was messed up.
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Sat May 30, 2015 5:54 am

Huh, which article were those comments on? I didn't spot it in the sidebar.

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Sat May 30, 2015 10:07 am

An old one, hence the Lazarus reference http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2014/08/ask-dr-nerdlove-how-do-i-get-over-my-girlfriends-sexual-history/
reboot
reboot

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Sat May 30, 2015 1:45 pm

What a clown.
>the "I'm not charismatic enough to be an abuser" defense
I used that as a joke once, but it's hilarious to see someone actually believe it genuinely.

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:57 am

Ay de mi....

Buddy I don't speak for all Western women and I don't much like being treated like the Arbitrator of How to Bang Westerners.
That being said, yes as a general rule you should be more direct with Westerners--especially Americans because as a society we value honesty and bluntness.
Props for recognizing that I wasn't comfortable with the conversation and going with a topic change though...

In other Misandrist news:
Yes, you've got me! I hate you, you MAN (said in a Ms Barch voice)! I revel in your pain and will collect your tears for my Wednesday margarita!
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fraulein42 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Feminist Bitchery?! My PEOPLE. I HAVE FOUND YOU.
Fraulein42
Fraulein42

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Fraulein42 wrote:Feminist Bitchery?! My PEOPLE. I HAVE FOUND YOU.

Welcome comrade!
BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 5 Tumblr_mfdfnivRge1qm6x84o1_500
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:39 am

I love it when satire has that little grain of truth.
reboot
reboot

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:47 am

It's a brilliant article because it also works on lampooning people who match folks up based on superficial taste in hobbies and entertainment.

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:42 pm

reboot wrote:I love it when satire has that little grain of truth.

Huh. That's an interesting one. I've totally been in that position myself, but I can't help but think that the author of the article believes that the two people described perhaps should give each other a chance rather than desiring their more appealing coworkers.
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:59 pm

eselle28 wrote:
reboot wrote:I love it when satire has that little grain of truth.

Huh. That's an interesting one. I've totally been in that position myself, but I can't help but think that the author of the article believes that the two people described perhaps should give each other a chance rather than desiring their more appealing coworkers.

Or that both of them have unrealistic expectations. Or that their coworkers are only looking at external commonalities when their personalities are not compatible.

I get in that situation whenever I visit home and my family tries to match me up with some poor bastard. It is painful
reboot
reboot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum