NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

+21
Robjection
waxingjaney
Werel
caliseivy
The Wisp
jcorozza
PintsizeBro
Enail
fakely mctest
InkAndComb
Wondering
Conreezy
nearly_takuan
reboot
eselle28
BasedBuzzed
UristMcBunny
Gentleman Johnny
azazel
Xexyz
BiSian
25 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 4 Empty Re: BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

Post by jcorozza Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:04 am

Is that the secret 8th book? Harry Potter and the Misandry?
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 4 Empty Re: BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness)

Post by Gentleman Johnny Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:09 pm

No but Harry Potter And The Methods Of Rationality has some good send-ups of the hypocrisy of wizard culture.

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm

ARGHHH! Feminist rage!!
1. If another goddamned politician with a kindergartener's understanding of human biology opens his mouth and says something fucking stupid about contraception or abortion, I will not be responsible for the rage that I unleash.
2. "Cultures are different," blah blah blah. I still don't appreciate being told I can't hang out with my guy friends because apparently I will slip and fall onto his penis. THis is just gonna get worse the longer I live here, isn't it?
3. This whole virginity obsession is getting grosser and grosser the longer it goes on. Please STFU dudes--yeah it's dudes, because it's always dudes who insist they "deserve" a virgin. I've never, EVER met a woman with this attitude! Here's a fucking clue: no, you didn't put a fucking downpayment at the virgin store when you didn't have sex for however many years. That's NOT how this works. You assholes shouldn't date non-virgins 'cause you'll be shitty to them. But you shouldn't date virgins either, cause you'll be controlling assbags to them! How about I loan you a crowbar and you can attempt to remove your head from your ass and then we'll talk!
BiSian
BiSian

http://thepurplebackpack.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Man, I hate when I'm hanging out at my mostly dude board game nights and I accidentally fall onto one of their penises...
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:30 pm

BiSian wrote:
3. This whole virginity obsession is getting grosser and grosser the longer it goes on. Please STFU dudes--yeah it's dudes, because it's always dudes who insist they "deserve" a virgin. I've never, EVER met a woman with this attitude! Here's a fucking clue: no, you didn't put a fucking downpayment at the virgin store when you didn't have sex for however many years. That's NOT how this works. You assholes shouldn't date non-virgins 'cause you'll be shitty to them. But you shouldn't date virgins either, cause you'll be controlling assbags to them! How about I loan you a crowbar and you can attempt to remove your head from your ass and then we'll talk!

The only virginity obsession I have is my own. Razz

Otherwise, that train of thought you're describing is pretty creepy. Like, holy shit. D:

jcorozza wrote:Man, I hate when I'm hanging out at my mostly dude board game nights and I accidentally fall onto one of their penises...

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by jcorozza Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Or sometimes two, even three, at a time...
jcorozza
jcorozza

Back to top Go down

Post by PintsizeBro Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:51 pm

It's just like this, isn't it?

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 4 F4DMU

That last one, I'm telling you. That's why I always lock the door when I'm using the bathroom. You never know what might happen.

PintsizeBro

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Has virginity always been held at such a high level, or is this a new thing in response to discovering women like having sexual autonomy?

jcorozza wrote:Or sometimes two, even three, at a time...

YAHTZEE!

caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:02 am

Bwahaha! I love the accidental sex comics
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Johnny Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:42 pm

I wasn't cheating on you! I was riding my bike and. . .actually, its kind of funny. . .I know how improbable this is going to sound. . .

Gentleman Johnny

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:06 pm

caliseivy wrote:Has virginity always been held at such a high level, or is this a new thing in response to discovering women like having sexual autonomy?

I'm feeling less bitchy today (yay coffee). I honestly think it's their reaction to the idea of being dumped. Or, to put it less bitchily still: VirginHunters seem to be terrified of being rejected.
They then hear that virgins are not going to dump your ass because REASONS* so that then becomes "virgins are teh Bestest." Add in a scarcity mindset and the simple fact that adult virgins are rare and we have the perfect storm of dudes insisting they'll only be happy with a virgin but it's unfair that they can't have one.

*Not supported by data, probably based on the idea that if she has no basis for comparison, she'll happily accept whatever you deign to give her.
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Man, I am so glad that only male VirginHuntersTM are being dissected in this thread. My psyche wouldn't last a minute under the BiSian Gang's Patented Bitchery Ray. Laughing
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiSian Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:31 pm

A Bitchery Ray sounds like something Gyno-Star would have...heeheehee I approve!

Werel, of course I'm only attacking male VirginHunters because they are men. And because I'm totally sad that they don't want my non-virginal,oh so slutty self.
I'm being pre-emptively rejected by the cream of the crop there and am ever so sad about it. Because obviously someone who feels the need to remind all women that he'll only settle for an Unsullied partner is gonna be a great boyfriend/husband...
BiSian
BiSian

Back to top Go down

Post by Werel Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Well yeah; vaginas stretch out and become essentially worthless after a couple uses. Didn't you know that? They've only got the elasticity of chewing gum, and the average vagina is pretty much permanently destroyed after 8-12 thrusts. That's why smart husbands save thrusts for special occasions: one per birthday, the big anniversaries, etc. With clever budgeting, you can make a vagina last up to a decade, but only if you get one mint in box. Why would a wizard buy a magic item with half its charges gone??
Werel
Werel
DOCTOR(!)

Back to top Go down

Post by waxingjaney Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Yeah, but once teh vaggas are stretched out, they make great Bags of Holding. Need a place to store a dozen jewels, three maps, five rockets, and a Staff of Power?
waxingjaney
waxingjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by PintsizeBro Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:01 am

And if the staff of power can't hit the back of the vag of holding, the woman will leave the man and it will be So Cruel.

Sorry, I'm not very good at this.

PintsizeBro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:05 am

waxingjaney wrote:Yeah, but once teh vaggas are stretched out, they make great Bags of Holding. Need a place to store a dozen jewels, three maps, five rockets, and a Staff of Power?

We are talking about D&D riiiiiight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:07 am

waxingjaney wrote:Yeah, but once teh vaggas are stretched out, they make great Bags of Holding. Need a place to store a dozen jewels, three maps, five rockets, and a Staff of Power?
BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 4 Mfw+_21ca1e077fa8d5c1a4b122d1b51e1584

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 am

The Mikey wrote:

We are talking about D&D riiiiiight?

With a hint of FATAL. Reminds of this(not safe for sanity): http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Arseplomancer

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:25 pm

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 4 1230140710245798984

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 4 Leslie-knope-no
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:17 pm

eselle28 wrote:BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 4 1230140710245798984

BiSian's School of Misandrist Bitchery (Mockery of Jerks and Random Funness) - Page 4 52oxUk4

No words, just "Oh shit, really!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:20 pm

I'm just gonna assume they mean "I'm totally up for stabbing a fool who won't piss off."
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by reboot Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 pm

caliseivy wrote:I'm just gonna assume they mean "I'm totally up for stabbing a fool who won't piss off."

True. As long as no is replaced by a far more expletive laden/heavily armed rejection method I can run with this.

Or, as Rooms once said, "We have passed level "No!" and reached level "Fuck off!""
reboot
reboot
Moderator of "Other Relationships" and "Gender, Identity and Society"

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:57 pm

reboot wrote:True. As long as no is replaced by a far more expletive laden/heavily armed rejection method I can run with this.

Or, as Rooms once said, "We have passed level "No!" and reached level "Fuck off!""
Is there a list of these levels somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by WJMorris3 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:49 pm

So does this make Bill Cosby the new spokesperson for Bud Light?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum