NerdLounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts: The Randoming

+34
bomaye
Hielario
Hirundo Bos
The Mikey
G minor
Yoshiland
Amygdala
Aggrax
Izmuth
Mara_
Prajnaparamita
Mme. Lara
Conreezy
WJMorris3
Jayce
BasedBuzzed
Barretts_Salt
Xexyz
sky
Caffeinated
KMR
caliseivy
kath
litterature
Gentleman Johnny
Robjection
waxingjaney
readertorider
PintsizeBro
Wondering
The Wisp
eselle28
reboot
nearly_takuan
38 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts: The Randoming - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Thoughts: The Randoming

Post by Robjection Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:01 pm

The Mikey wrote:AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA.
Is that from that cartoon made entirely from YouTube comments?

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts: The Randoming - Page 5 Empty Re: Random Thoughts: The Randoming

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Robjection wrote:
The Mikey wrote:AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA.
Is that from that cartoon made entirely from YouTube comments?

Haha, no. It's from a prank call these folks did on an online radio show.

It's pretty funny. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:58 am

I think chair dancing to Shake it Off, employed over time, has the potential to be a self-soothing tool for me.
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Post by waxingjaney Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:07 am

As long as you don't fall off the chair doing it.
waxingjaney
waxingjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 pm

>think up "content of their character sheet" pun
>google to check whether original
>only one version, in a forum post
Morphic resonance, will you let me get away with this?

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:26 pm

>3 "you're a sweet guy, I'm sure you'll find someone" variations in one night, 2 not prompted by any advances
Is it a fluke or am I somehow advertising signs of frustration(which generally doesn't happen, and there's not really anything different about tonight)? Needless to say, if you consider me a sweet guy your standards are bonkers.

Back to top Go down

Post by caliseivy Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Been seeing a real surge in BS posts on Fb lately. I think it's finally time to whittle down my list to maybe just the handful of people I actually care about.
caliseivy
caliseivy

Back to top Go down

Post by BasedBuzzed Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:46 pm

>"I don't understand why you distrust me, I have the power to heal anyone and haven't been sick for over 50 years."
Alright, I quit. Shit doesn't earn enough dosh for the time spend typing messages and nothing's going to top this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Does the phrase "I can't explain" apply if you can explain but the explanation itself is something you can't explain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirundo Bos Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:20 pm

I crossed my legs today, and for a moment wasn't sure about which leg was which. I was particularly conscious about the left one, because I'd stepped in something a dog made earlier, and I hadn't managed to get all of it off, and when I tried to remember which shoe, it looked like the right, but my body sense told me it was the left, and so I got confused, about not just the shoes, but the feet as well. A bit like when you cross your fingers and put a pencil between them and it feels like to. Only weirder.
Hirundo Bos
Hirundo Bos

http://abouthirundo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Also am I the only one who thinks this looks like jolly good fun?

Back to top Go down

Post by WJMorris3 Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:58 am

As callous as it sounds, I suspect Joaquin hitting us hard is about the only way they'll finish building 55.

Back to top Go down

Post by KMR Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:34 am

I was born in Ukraine and moved to the US when I was 6, which means that I'm very Americanized but have a handful of little foreign quirks. And apparently, I can weird out a whole group of Americans by stating that, when I used to eat cereal as a kid, I would heat it up in the microwave so the milk was warm.*

*Not because that's how Russians eat cereal, but because I hadn't discovered cereal at all until I came to America and didn't realize there was a "wrong" way to eat it.
KMR
KMR

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:34 pm

So the storytime children's librarian is a mansplainer. Ugh.

Wondering

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:09 pm

So I see a character being described as "larger than life" and I find myself thinking "Just how large is life anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Robjection wrote:So I see a character being described as "larger than life" and I find myself thinking "Just how large is life anyway?"

Thanks, Rob. Now I have the Backstreet Boys song stuck in my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by eselle28 Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Buying a bottle of liquor at the airport gift shop so you can spike your little airplane cups of soda and juice is some real commitment to getting drunk while flying. Doing it on a 6 AM flight is eyebrow raising. Arguing with the flight attendant when she takes it away from you is douchey and might easily go into arrestable territory. Loudly complaining how unfair it is through the rest of a red eye flight where most people brought pillows or sleep masks is potentially suicidal.
eselle28
eselle28
General Oversight Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nearly_takuan Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:50 pm

It seems that between my ideological opposition to the concept of retail clinics and my distaste for voiced phone calls, the latter has won out.

I guess it doesn't help that speech is currently physically painful, but I actually think that was not much of a factor in this really.
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Ya know what? I think I'm finished with Facebook for awhile, fak it.

It's only good for the professional art community I've found there now. And even then, no, just no. I deleted the app from my phone too.

Back to top Go down

Post by nearly_takuan Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:58 pm

These days any time someone uses the actual word "nearly" I get a little weirded out.
nearly_takuan
nearly_takuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirundo Bos Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Just bought a bottle of mayonnaise with a brand name that's also my sister's name, and my sister really doesn't like mayonnaise, and I find that funny for some reason.

Also, nearly, I also sometimes associate that word with you.
Hirundo Bos
Hirundo Bos

http://abouthirundo.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caffeinated Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:19 am

My friend sent me a link to something called Serial Killer Speed Dating. http://www.serialkillerspeeddating.com/what-the-hell/

This is a real speed dating event mixed with planted actors as serial killers. I think my friend's going to go. Not sure if I think it's just too weird, or if it's just too mundane (after all, aren't we always screening potential dates to be sure they're not going to kill us?). If I were still single and in LA, I'd probably go with her.
Caffeinated
Caffeinated

Back to top Go down

Post by sky Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:23 pm

I got in a hot car while wearing a sweatshirt today, and when I pulled my arms inside in order to take it off, realized the air was actually cooler inside the sweatshirt than outside.
sky
sky

Back to top Go down

Post by Robjection Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:58 pm

So far it looks like being an MRA sounds a lot more awesome when the M stands for Mutant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:16 pm

My extroverted baby. Making more friends in an afternoon grocery shopping than I have in the past decade.

Wondering

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum